Dear Aya...

Shadowpup

Dear Aya,

Mummy loves you but chewing the bottom of your crate does not make her happy. Mummy does not want to buy another crate and you can't replace the bottom of it! Naughty girl!! Mummy does not apeciate you howling to go to the bathroom at 1am, your a big girl now and you have proved you can hold it! Mummy also thinks you should stop chewing holes in your blanket because they all had to go in the bin today and guess what sweety? You get to wait till january for a new one because thats when your mummy gets paid!

Apart from that love you sweety, just please stop chewing everything!

She has lots of chew toys, she just thinks it's fun to make mum mad! LOL

I've washed what shreded bedding I can but she'll have to wait till January till I can order some vet bedding as I am not putting anything fleacy back in there as it just ends up going though her! You can't leave anything ontop of that crate. They chewed a hole in the treat box though the bars of the crate!

She has lots of chew toys, she just thinks it's fun to make mum mad! LOL

I've washed what shreded bedding I can but she'll have to wait till January till I can order some vet bedding as I am not putting anything fleacy back in there as it just ends up going though her! You can't leave anything ontop of that crate. They chewed a hole in the treat box though the bars of the crate!

If I leave ANYTHING on top of the crate it's inside and shredded within minuetes. Clothes, papers,wrapped xmas presents..you name it.

Oh deer, flynn's killed my strap on my handbag with his chewing and put a hole in matt's coat the lil bugger but we've gotta love em as they make our lives complete but we could do without having to replace/repair everything

Yes I do agree, Aya has chewed loads of stuff. We are going to look at getting a new bottom for the crate. Aparently the company which we brought it from do supply the bases seperatly. I'm sure it's cheaper than us buying a whole new crate. For now it will have to do. The only thing I was upset that she got hold of was when she got spayed and was out over night she chewed part of a wicca ordement which was my nans. But she's not usually like that in the day time just at night when she's suposed to be sleeping!