Hihi~

o'haire

Hey guys,

My name's Andrew and I've been lurking the forums for the past month or so researching as I'm about to get my first Husky pup within the next 2 months. Just playing the waiting game now!

I've wanted a husky since i was little and now that it's so close, I can't wait. I found tons and tons of great info here and I'm sure I'll be asking even more questions!

I'm from the States and I live in Pennsylvania.

Welcome aboard. Have you contacted any breeders yet, and talked to them about their Huskies? Before we got Zoya, I did a lot of searching on the Internet for breeders, and talked to several. It's very important to make sure the breeder is not a backyard breeder or a puppy mill, and that the breeder is reputable. You are aware of the issues with Huskies, I assume. Like their propensity to dig, not respond to being called, their prey drive, and their ability to escape. They also love to run and need to be exercised. Keep doing your research so you can be as prepared as possible, and you'll have a wonderful lifelong experience with your new Husky.

Welcome aboard. Have you contacted any breeders yet, and talked to them about their Huskies? Before we got Zoya, I did a lot of searching on the Internet for breeders, and talked to several. It's very important to make sure the breeder is not a backyard breeder or a puppy mill, and that the breeder is reputable. You are aware of the issues with Huskies, I assume. Like their propensity to dig, not respond to being called, their prey drive, and their ability to escape. They also love to run and need to be exercised. Keep doing your research so you can be as prepared as possible, and you'll have a wonderful lifelong experience with your new Husky.

Aye, the breeder I found is not a mill or half-assed breeder. She has a good reputation. The exercise is no issue and i'm fully prepared to deal with all they offer!

Hello and welcome Andrew! Welcome to the exciting world of the sibe and kudos for doing your research beforehand and working with a respectable breeder. Has your future pup been born yet or are you waiting on an upcoming litter? Waiting is always the hardest part!

Welcome Andrew....lurking huh? LOL - thank goodness we didn't scare you off!

Feel free to ask away as our members have experience ranging from one sibe to a pack of 18 ( I think that's the number PhilW's at now), we have owners of rescued pets and working packs, newbies to those having sibes for decades. If you have a question, someone is sure to have experience in it.