Been lurking awhile, now time to say hey!

ICE & SHADOW

Thought would give a proper intro before posting in the subsections.

I am from Louisiana and I recently, as in Novemeber of this year, rescued a stray Husky (Ice). After checking him for a mircochip spending a month trying to locate his owners via news paper ads and fliers, no one has owned up... and he is officially part of my family, which I'm glad of lol....

Unsure of his age, but the vet estimates between 1-2 years. He was very skinny, ribs and spine were visible, but was in decent health with no major issues or heartworms.

With all that said, I'm glad to have found this forum and Ice! :woohoo:

of course I have pictures..

post-2355-0-61611500-1370961334_thumb.jp

post-6277-13586007421305_thumb.jpg

post-6277-13586007424606_thumb.jpg

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome aboard! Ice is such a handsome boy. That's great of you to take him in, he sure looks happy :) It's so sad when no one comes forward, but great for you. My Echo was an unclaimed, extremely skinny stray Husky as well... and I'm stoked no one came forward because I had been getting my hopes up to adopt her.. and we're both very happy. Can't wait to see more pics of your boy!

you're so lucky :D Ice is very handsome! :clap: now if you have any question about anything (yes I really mean anything LOL this forum even have a section for people asking for IT helps LOL LOL) don't hesitate to post a thread. Someone will always be there to give out advices ;) Welcome to the pack, Scotty and Ice! Enjoy your stay! :)

Welcome Scotty and Ice. :)

If you need any answers to the "strange" behaviour that Ice is displaying

just shout, you'll probably find it's just

"normal Husky" .

Join in there's loads going on . . .

Competitions

meets

tell us how Ice is settling in.

How he has changed your daily routine

How he differs from other dogs you have / have had.

plus. . . most importantly

MORE PICS :)

Welcome Scotty and Ice. :)

If you need any answers to the "strange" behaviour that Ice is displaying

just shout, you'll probably find it's just

"normal Husky" .

Join in there's loads going on . . .

Competitions

meets

tell us how Ice is settling in.

How he has changed your daily routine

How he differs from other dogs you have / have had.

plus. . . most importantly

MORE PICS :)

Thanks for the warm welcome guys/girls!

Ice is settling in well! I just had him neutered a few days ago and I don't think he even realized what happen, because he was ready to play at the vet with other dogs after he woke up.

Well me and my wife have been trying for a child for a while now, and no luck yet, but Ice is a good starter "child" to keep us occupied lol.

This is the first dog that I have had to take care of, and it's not as bad on me as the wife, because she never had an inside dog before, so that took some coaxing to convince her, since the pin we had made for him *Husky proofed* was invisible to him!

and of course I have MORE PICS!

post-2224-0-48708200-1371116235_thumb.jp

post-6277-13586007527189_thumb.jpg

post-6277-13586007529818_thumb.jpg

post-6277-13586007532829_thumb.jpg

He look like he could be from the same parents as mine. I got mine from a breeder in Watson. Wonder of they could do a DNA test at grecos

I'm sure they could, but it's probably not cheap....There is no telling where Ice was bred and born at..... all I know is that he must have had a decent blood line from his looks:click: