Does it feel like christmas?

MollynDiesel

Not at all :( This is the first year I have not really been able to get into the spirit. I've always loved the feel of this season, couldn't wait to buy gifts, watch christmas movies and listen to christmas music, loved christmas decorations. Now, I am pushing myself this year to decorate, I've only gotten a few lights up and it's 6 days away! Ugh, stinks, I miss that good feeling!

I have no tree up either! I feel like such a grinch this year!

Ours is going up on christmas eve lol. Then hopefully the christmas spirit will come rushing back and we'll be too hyper to sleep (im hoping)

Dont think christmas is as hyped as it should be anymore, its like just another event that people can sell stuff, its not really like its anything special

Ours is going up on christmas eve lol. Then hopefully the christmas spirit will come rushing back and we'll be too hyper to sleep (im hoping)

Dont think christmas is as hyped as it should be anymore, its like just another event that people can sell stuff, its not really like its anything special

:lolman: I feel the same about Halloween, another day I love, that has completely died out, at least where I'm from.

I’m glad it’s not just me then. :( just can not get into the spirit. and after reading the post *William Roach* all i'm thinking about is ... what Mother Nature is telling us !

The bizarre weather we are seeing worldwide, what all that about :confused:

And a very merry christmas to all :)

Hasn't felt like Christmas to me on Christmas for the passed 4 or 5 Christmases. My mom thinks it's cause I always know what I'm going to get. My wants, likes and dislikes are too random for her now. Not to mention how picky I can be. So unless I've got an unexpected gift coming from one of my friends, I already have all but two of my presents.

Doesn't help that most of the time now, all I want is stuff for Kissu. There's no excuse she can use to take him to a store without me to get him fitted for a back pack. And I'm, again, picky in what treats he can have and even collars, etc.

I'm not a very big fan of Christmas anyway. Halloween and New Year are more to my liking :)