Im new !! From mexico !!

baikal

Hi everybody, i live in Veracruz Mexico, i have 21 y/o and i always wanted a husky so after years of wishing one and searching on the web about this breed i bought a puppy, he is 3 months now, is named Baikal, black and white, and well, i knew it was going to be a challenge to raiSe one, but when i had it, i started to have a lot of questions and doubts about its training and feeding that later i will post them on its correct places in this forums, i feed him with purina pro plan puppy complete protection and he seems to be very healthy and the coat is very briiliant, he weighs now 13 kgs (( i think is like 25- 28 lbs i dont know exactly), i have him with a fan and in the air conditioning all day and only take him for a walk when its dark, and only few minutes during daylight because the high temperatures here in veracruz, he is black and white, with nose stripe and googles, has a blue eye and a brown one, its nose is pink and black, i will post later some pictures and any help and tips from you guys will be welcome.

Thanks and sorry if i had any gramatical or ortographic errors.

Welcome. Glad to have another Husky owner to post with. Yes, pictures would be great. We all love pictures.

welcome to the forum, everyone here is very friendly, dotn worry about spelling mistakes etc.

lots of people with english as their first or only langugae make loads of mistakes, including myself.

please post some pictures of you husky, and feel free to ask anything you want.

Hey ,:wave:

A very welcome to you!!! The site is great with lots of experienced owners to give you any advice you may need but im sure you will be fine :D Im sure you will make loads of friends and I really look forward to chatting to you and seeing some pics of your puppy.

hello and welcome to the site its nice to see our huskies are all over the world and cant wait to see your pics I bet you have trouble keeping your pup cool in your climate its hard enough here in the UK ok enjoy your time here and watching to see your pup pics come on best wishes nooks and Meg xx

thank you everybody !! i haVe now some pics on my PC but im a bit busy so later i will upload some pics, and yes its difficult to keep him cool, but i do my best and i try to keep hum all day in the rooms with air conditioning and always has available fresh water no matter if we are on the stReet. thank you everybody and wait for my pics.

later

Hi everybody, i live in Veracruz Mexico, i have 21 y/o and i always wanted a husky so after years of wishing one and searching on the web about this breed i bought a puppy, he is 3 months now, is named Baikal, black and white, and well, i knew it was going to be a challenge to raiSe one, but when i had it, i started to have a lot of questions and doubts about its training and feeding that later i will post them on its correct places in this forums, i feed him with purina pro plan puppy complete protection and he seems to be very healthy and the coat is very briiliant, he weighs now 13 kgs (( i think is like 25- 28 lbs i dont know exactly), i have him with a fan and in the air conditioning all day and only take him for a walk when its dark, and only few minutes during daylight because the high temperatures here in veracruz, he is black and white, with nose stripe and googles, has a blue eye and a brown one, its nose is pink and black, i will post later some pictures and any help and tips from you guys will be welcome.

Thanks and sorry if i had any gramatical or ortographic errors.

Hey, welcome to the pack :D

Baikal is brilliant name, I love it!

Fell free to ask questions and join in with the fun and games :)

welcome to the forum, you sound like you did a lot of research before you got your husky. Look forward to seeing you both around here ........ and get those pics on!! :D

please feel free to ask anything, someone here will have the answer for you, we all learn together