virtual christmas presents

Dunc

We can all play this game :)

You buy for 1 or as many as you like a virtual christmas presents, try to make them how you see the member you are getting it for ( funny, nice, ect. ect ) The more you send the more will be posted up the more you will be mentioned :)

When you find the present you wanna send a picture to the member you wish via pm and that member as to post it in this thread telling us who sent it you and your thoughts :)

Warning Sarah and your cronies keep it clean :D

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sqwidge You can't link directly to attachments in private conversations. I just realised that so I changed my post so it will show up correctly. I've changed yours too but just so you know in the future: If you want to show attachments send in a private conversation you will need to re-upload them to your post.

Sqwidge You can't link directly to attachments in private conversations. I just realised that so I changed my post so it will show up correctly. I've changed yours too but just so you know in the future: If you want to show attachments send in a private conversation you will need to re-upload them to your post.

Orrrrr as I'm not near a comp Dunc could be a doll and post it here to show everyone how awesomely lovely he is?!

(ok someone already did that?!)