Ryn and Santa

Austinville

Gi and I took the huskies to Petco to see Santa the other day, but I have no way of uploading right now. (Major problems with virus at work and no internet at home).

Yesterday, our hometown 'Santa' called me - he had his photo taken with Ryn last year - and he wanted another one this year. So, today, Ryn had another shot taken with him. (attached below)

He was also visiting the local preschool and asked if Ryn could go along. Proper channels were asked and she was allowed to visit the children with Santa....was so very cute, but don't have any pics of her with them as I was holding her (Whaaaaaa!) One little boy's eyes grew so wide when he seen Ryn and he said "Oh my! I did NOT know those dogs were REAL!" It was so cute!

Ryn loved her visits with both Santa and the children and we're off this afternoon to visit the elderly in the care center. Hopefully I can get pics up before the weekend.

post-6001-0-84770600-1371372684.jpg

post-53-13586007654128_thumb.jpg

post-53-1358600765534_thumb.jpg

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images