Ryn and Santa

Austinville

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Took her in to the vet yesterday, just to have her weighed. Ashamed to say how heavy she is, but she doesn't look as big as she is (58 pounds!) My Chunky Monkey, she is! LOL

Don't feel bad Becky...Zoya is 60 pounds and she's not really that big. She's recently lost about 3 pounds and is looking quite svelte again. Zoya is just very muscular. Now if I could just get Eisa's butt off the couch to go outside and run a bit.....she's starting to put on a few too many pounds. Or, maybe it's just her winter coat making her look "fluffy". :D Great pics, by the way....Ryn looks beautiful...as usual. ;)

Thanks for the kind comments on the pics........my girl might be a little spoiled to see santa twice in one year! LOL

Nope, you so got it wrong there. Santa was so lucky to see Ryn. I'm sure Santa is going to bring her lots of lovely prezzies because she has been such a good girl this year. Looking forward to seeing the pictures from the home.

Nope, you so got it wrong there. Santa was so lucky to see Ryn. I'm sure Santa is going to bring her lots of lovely prezzies because she has been such a good girl this year. Looking forward to seeing the pictures from the home.

Wee didn't get in... they were having their holiday party and two huskies would ahve been too much. Next week though.