now i can tell you all about MYA / CHEYA

Mistyrayn

didnt wanna say till my 2 good friends Nixy & Becky knew before i said anything.

well now Austinville has received my xmas card that seemed to take ages getting there .. i can announce what i have been waiting to tell you all..

MISTYRAYN PACK IS NOW 4 ..:wave1:

have been been sorting for a little while another welfare . and im pleased to say that via SHCGB Welfare on Sunday 18th December 2011 ..

post-2355-0-67661000-1371396867_thumb.jp

Mya came home form Kings East Race with me.. born 9 th Jan 2009.

post-4807-0-59086600-1371408890.jpg

im sure many of you will remember the bad time i had not so long ago with another welfare girl

named Cheya / Angel.. and for those that know me . knew how much it was a sad situation for me.. she was meant to be my 4th ..

and i cant remember who called that girl Cheya meaning "life" ..

so im sure you will all understand that it just seems the right thing .. that Mya has been given a new life with me and she deserves a new name .. and Cheya just seems the right name..

she is really laid back and has settled in very well. and she runs fantasticly allthough needs a bit more training as she has never worked till she entered welfare..

massive thanks to Barbara Stainer from SHCGB for giving me another bundle of joy.

so now i have 2 adopted "articwreckers".. ..

:lolman:

post-40-13586007692128_thumb.jpg

post-40-13586007696517_thumb.jpg

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic