It's winter... and people are not walking their dogs?

persephona

I always walk my dogs, everyday without fail. After all I got them, its my responsibility to give them what they want. I have taken them out in all weathers, when im ill and have stomach aches to migraines.

I owe them that much.

Okay so we only go for an hour but theyre happy with that and we get our scooter soon.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Our garden is not secure so we have no choice but to walk ours in all and every kind of weather.

Every 3-4 hours they start getting "antsy" and need to go.

and. . . .

Yes we've noticed that when the weather is wet or cold we practically have the park to ourselves :yahoo:

at least it keeps the "windowlickers" and their offlead mutts away from us. :)

have looked around here same amount of people and maybe they are walking their dogs even longer.

You will def, love scootering I do it every sat & sun morning and when I can once during the week. Mine love it.

i take them out but we walk on the grass rather than the pavement as it can get so slippery! Diesels short coated so he has a hoodie on and then his 3 peaks coat over the top :)

I've never walked mine every single day anyway, i have lazy mutts!

We have been taking out Talon and Shaer even when both of us have been down with the FLU. I say what ever the weather or how ever much you are ill, you have to give your dog a walk or you shouldn't own a dog.

Our sentiments EXACTLY. :up:

Our's do normally go out every day but the other night not even dangling their leads in front of their noses would move them LOL!

I have that every now and then I then make them go with me LOL