The true meaning of your name.

flyingspanner

Type your first name into the search bar of www.urbandictionary.com and then copy and paste the FIRST entry as your reply here.. it's quite funny lol.. i'll go first!

Nicholas

The coolest guy in the world, but can be an assh@le from time to time and is carefree when it comes to just about anything. Basically he just doesn't give a sh1t.....

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like this one Nick.

Daniel.

This is a difficult name to define because it defies many boundaries of human perception, let alone various languages. One of the closest translations that experts give is God or many other variations of that general idea.

Other definitions are thought to be:

Tao

Chi

The Great Spirit

Chuck Norris

Energy

Infinity

Sublime

ect

Despite the fact that various names have been pinned to Daniel, its seems that all of the above examples (including that of God)cannot even withstand the magnitude of Daniel.

The reason this name continues to elude even the brightest of human minds is that the idea of Daniel cannot possibly exist in a dimensional state. Daniel is so powerful, it defies all laws of this or any other universe. Recent studies have shown that people who have attempted to comprehend this name have either disappeared, died spontaneously, or driven themselves into a pertinent state of insanity and/or catatonia. One common belief is that Daniel is possibly the grounds on which everything and nothing is based. It seems to surpass the idea of infinity. Quantum physicists report that this Daniel is Everything and Nothing. It or He is said to have unexplainable connections with the String and Superstring Theories as Daniel resonates within every single layer of the multi-dimensional complex and yet still exists beyond that point which is where scientists have lost the trail. Various theologists and spiritual leaders believe that Daniel is one who is, as they say, "The Answer". All attempts to understand this idea of Daniel have failed.

Daniel. Nothing else can describe him.

Bow now to Meeeeeeee.

Robert

The most incredible guy in the universe, end of story. He’s sweet, caring, and truly amazing. He isn’t concerned with himself at all, but instead he’s concerned with other people. He always knows the perfect thing to say and the right time to say it. He takes your breath away and leaves you speechless. And he has a way of making your heart melt like no one else ever will. Robert is so wonderful, it’s almost impossible to find the words to match.

Louise

Louise always attracts attention to herself even without trying. She is extremely intelligent but sometimes a little ditzy when she gets too excited, but always interesting and fun! Louise usually looks gorgeous and has a fantastic smile that lights Everyone up. She treats people fairly and truthfully even if they dont like it! Dont mess with her - she will never forget it! Louise is the greatest one man woman lover you will ever find and is always optimistic with life, and stubbornly determined to succeed like a warrior at whatever she attempts. Louise's are great people! Hug one and tell her so today!

PMSL Pretty true then!!!!!

Suzanne is the #153 most common female first name.

Out of many more.

It is an original, and unique first name.

Mean graceful lily in Hebrew.

Come from Susanna a name in Hebrew.

a French, German, and Hebrew.

A very unique,special, different.

Hard to find, hard to keep.

picky girl.

"Wow, Suzanne is really different, but shes awesome"

1. Suzanne is a common female given name that was particularly popular in the United States in the 1950s and 1960s. It remained in the top 200 most popular names in the United States between 1930 and the late 1980s. Suzanne was originally the French form of Susan or Susanna, but it has also been regularly used in English speaking countries since before the start of the 20th century. The name is from the Hebrew "Shoshana," meaning "lily". It may also be spelled Susanne, and common diminutives are Sue and Suzy.

2. A very sexy woman, possessing extreme intellect and taste.

3. Someone to die for.

"Suzanne, you are made of win!"

"Boy, that girl Suzanne is so gorgeous, I would die for her"

Duncan

Duncan is the best type in the whole entire world. With outstanding good looks and amazing intelligence ( not to mention an amazing body). Has many desirable qualities such as courage, caring and protective.

Looks out for friends and family ( and pets) and is the coolest guy in the whole world =)

Awwww isn't Duncan the best <3

Rosemary

Means "bitter rose", though far from being bitter herself. She laughs all the time and her smile can light up a room. She is a natural beauty. Though clumsy, she has the funniest stories to tell. Loves kids and loves her family and friends. Very smart.

Molly: Pure form of MDMA (ecstasy), usually a free powder or in capsules. Oftentimes MDA is sold as molly. Should be white in color (when it's pure) but is more often beige or yellow-brown, and sometimes brown or rarely gray. :whistling:

OR

Molly: a very beautiful girl, also thought of as perfect, very athletic, and fun to be around, she is smart, and is loved by many, she has low-self confidence, but doesn't realize that people think very highly of her, she is amazing in every way, and has a bitch for a sister

1st 1 not so true but the low confidence and the bitch for a sister is right lol

I must have done something wrong in a previous life:

jaafar

In Arabic, it is a term to define an overweight ruler of sorts that always tries to gain the upperhand through sketchy practices and is always trying to get something for nothing.

Sam offered me two mediocre players in return he wanted my two number one draft picks. What a jewbag jaafar!!!!

Stacey

A name for the most awesome girl ever. A girl with a heart the size of a mountain, completely selfless and genuine. Someone who loves surrounding herself with close friends and always enjoys life. Full of spunk. Hilarious and sarcastic. The life of the party. Kinda klutsy sometimes. A truly and deeply passionate and beautiful woman inside and out. Biggest downfall is that she does not know how to say no. A brilliant soul.

Stacey is the epitome of class and good taste.

Stacey is beautiful. Stacey is kind. Stacey is intelligent.

I like this site.. Makes me feel like someone cares. Haha :):)

lol

nicola

considered gorgeous by everyone, guys love nicola's, girls are jealous of them. smile alot and know how to make other people smile around them. generous and kind. natural leaders and is quick to decide on matters. their first initive is always right. people see nicola's as an exciting, rather impulsive personality. nicola's are bold and adventuresome, someone who will try anything. someone who takes chances and enjoys an adventure. people enjoy being in their company because of the excitement that radiate. yet she is often talked about, this is only the green eyed monster.

i wish i had legs like nicola.

did you hear that about nicola?

nicola is so hot.

Jos

Sweet, artistic and loving. Thinks about things deeply and thoroughly and is a bit scatter-brained as a result. Cares about others, yet can give them space. Adorable and sexy at the same time. Passionate lover. True.

This is just skimming the surface. To really define Jos would be impossible.

This is almost scary :eek:

Sharon:

1. Somebody that is amazingly beautiful, funny, kind, and outstanding.

Ohh man. Her name has GOT to be Sharon! She's gorgeous

2.an awesome girl to talk and hangout with.

Wow,that looks like fun,her name must be sharon.

3. The epitome of cool.

Person 1 : Yo dude, check out those amazingly sexy sunglasses!

Person 2: Whoa, they are so sharon!

Gigi

The best woman you will ever meet in your life and regret losing when she leaves you. If you leave her you will never forget her and always wish you were back with her. She is too cool for all the fools. A Gigi is hot and finer than any other and she doesn't even care because she doesn't need to rely on her looks to get by in life even though she could if she wanted to.

She is the new definition of being "in style"

I fear that this definition is closer to accurate, lol!

Pronounced- gee gee. Used when shopping for clothing, you spot a questionable style-and ask your friend"is this gigi"?- meaning Golden Girls style.Spoken in public so old ladies in the area don't have to hear 'is this old ladyish"?

Aunt Frieda gave me a sweater she had bought for herself- it was soGigi!!

AnimatedlaughingDog.gif

Brian

The name Brian is of Celtic origin and means; Strength and Honor. He is a very intelligent guy, who keeps his priorities straight and is extremely well rounded. Not only is he smart, but he is athletic, handsome, sexy, funny, and a great guy to hang out around. Trust me his somewhat klutzy personality can be funny when he plays the role/ He can often be very dramatic, in the good way. He is one of those guys that you can just share about anything with. He instantly just gains your trust. He is very reliable. Brian will always be there for a friend, no matter what the conditions. Brian is very creative and loves to contribute ideas. He has dreams of changing the world, and making it a better place for all to live. He is always true to who he is. He is a natural born leader, who can lead a group of people yet still have time for each individual. Only the lucky girls will get to be in a relationship with this guy, but anyone can be his friend.

Amanda

A women named Amanda is typically very beautiful with an incredible body and nice eyes. They are known to be very loveable. Amandas are envied by other women.

1. Damnnn, Amanda's lookin' fine today, as usual.

2. I wish I was Amanda, shes so pretty and nice!

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Valerie

Valerie is a VERY sexy women who is also very intelligent. She has beautiful eyes and is sometimes considered to be a savage, but those people know as well as everyone else, that she is trully one of a kind. Dont do anything bad to Valerie, because she WILL come back out on top.

:cool: so be warned!! :rofl:

Well, this is quite interesting and long, lmao

Jacqueline:

the hottest girl you'll ever meet. she has the most amazing eyes and will get amazing boobs and an amazing ass. she's the best person you'll ever hookup with and I mean BOTH! meanings. she can seem shy at first but once you get to know her shes the bomb. jacqueline is also a party girl and can get pretty crunk! shes very picky so if you get the chance to do anything with her then you better cause shes one in a million

oh my god! she's so hot she must be a jacqueline.

you hooked up with jacqueline? your the luckiest person alive!

The name "Sarah" is translated from the Hebrew language. It means "Princess"...and rightly so!

The translation of "Sarah" is "princess"

a sexy little creauture!

that sarah is a babee!

A quiet, sensitive girl. Loves animals and loves to be with people. Not selfish and thinks of others constintly. doesnt always revolve her life around guys, and thinks education is more important.