The true meaning of your name.

flyingspanner

The name "Sarah" is translated from the Hebrew language. It means "Princess"...and rightly so!

The translation of "Sarah" is "princess"

a sexy little creauture!

that sarah is a babee!

A quiet, sensitive girl. Loves animals and loves to be with people. Not selfish and thinks of others constintly. doesnt always revolve her life around guys, and thinks education is more important.

edit: Ignore me. Somehow skipped that last part :P

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is mine:

Storm

the kind of girl who still manages to find a way to smile.

She'll make everyone around her feel good & help them in any way possible that she can. No matter how much pain she is in; she'll help you & she'll make you have the biggest smile on your face. Shes always happy & wants to make you happy too.

Storm is a strong human being .

Jess

A Jess is a person who is generous, talented and kindly. The name itself means "wealthy", and this is true, as a jess will always be rich in spirit and personality. Also used by some kids to mean "awesome".

The term should not be confused with the Spanish jess (pronounced hess) which means a woman with low moral standards.

Jessica

a wonderfull name that means "gracious gift from God"

dude that girl jessica totally move me

1. Grace

1) Grace: Synonyms: Elegance, loveliness, and beauty.

2) Meaning: A admired feminine forename.

1) The swan glided over the lake gracefully.

2) Me: 'Grace is the cutest girl ever, She makes my heart beat faster, she's so beautyful. If you ever go out with her, you are one lucky guy...'

hmm sounds good ;d

Do you know a Denise? because if you do. you sure are a lucky citizen! a Denise is one of the most amazing things you can have in your life. Denise's are very talented, not to mention gorgeous as well. Cherish your Denise for life.

Denise

is a woman who cherishes her family and friends, who adores animals and is kind and generous to all. A Denise is someone whose kindness is often taken advantage of and she hides her pain with courage.

:D

• 4 weeks later...

Kiera

The most awesomest person like ever.so fun 2 b around. she rockles my sockles. Kiera can always smile no matter what! She is really fun, and enjoys teasing me about...stuff. Most of us know Kiera as a really confined, nice, rule - following fellow. Tonight she has done quite the opposite!!! To my liking, of course... (makes me smile...)she is bubblicous! she is smart, silly, and shiny!!!yes shiny! s-h-i-n-y!!! okay i am done---(mostly')does not curse.

KIERA IS SO AWESOME YOU CAN'T BEAT IT!!!! Kiera is an angel.

Who writes these?! The second one says Kiera devoured my first born :confused:

lol

nicola

considered gorgeous by everyone, guys love nicola's, girls are jealous of them. smile alot and know how to make other people smile around them. generous and kind. natural leaders and is quick to decide on matters. their first initive is always right. people see nicola's as an exciting, rather impulsive personality. nicola's are bold and adventuresome, someone who will try anything. someone who takes chances and enjoys an adventure. people enjoy being in their company because of the excitement that radiate. yet she is often talked about, this is only the green eyed monster.

i wish i had legs like nicola.

did you hear that about nicola?

nicola is so hot.

I'm also a Nicola

I never realised I was so impressive lol

I could do with those legs though :)

"Gemma

practically perfect in everyway + has a handbag like Mary Poppins! Funny, caring and everyone's friend.

Often shortened to gem, not to be confused with emma, which is a different kettle of fish"

Definitely not perfect, but the rest is true!

it has to be my FIRST name? :confused: alright then...

1) A women named Amanda is typically very beautiful with an incredible body and nice eyes. They are known to be very loveable. Amandas are envied by other women.

2)Amanda does NOT mean "A man DUH" it is a name which means

"Love" in the definations of name books.

3)a woman who doesn't take shit from anyone, even her own parents. She does things her way when she wants where she wants how she wants with who she wants

4)Most have a nice and big butt. They grow into their boobs and are really sweet and kind. You could never stay mad at an Amanda. They are loveable and kind. They never miss a chance to say sorry for anything. Everyone loves Amanda.

5)When applied to a WOMAN, the wonderful, lovely, beautiful name AMANDA means LOVE. When applied to a cross-dressing man, AMANDA means, "Dude, look at that NON-CHICK over there, A MAN, DUH!"?

AMANDA is a super beautiful name for an ACTUAL woman. But, that doesn't mean that slang words cannot sound like non-slang words. Even names: Dick, Peter, Roger (british) and John (2 meanings!). AMANDA girl, we AMANDA (love) you! Please accept our apologies for any misunderstandings.

6)an extremly beautiful girl. very loveable . awsome kisser . nice curves , everything you want in a girl

7)The most awsome event, person, or place.

My comment: aaaawww this site is really nice :heartbeat:

1) Linda

Spanish or italian for "Cute girl".

2) linda

meaning beautiful or cute in spanish..would usually fun,caring and effin awesome in bed! is described mostly to be crazy and not care what others think if her.

3) linda

Spanish adjetive as "beautiful".

This adjetive is used by latin people (Mexico,Argentina...)

Esa chica es muy linda( This girl is very beautiful).

4) Linda

Linda is Spanish for a cute/beautiful girl. She can be a spicy bitch yet be a sugary sweetie as well. When you meet a Linda you should hold on tight because she's all the flavor you will need in your life. She will treat you like a king but then throw salt on the wounds she's inflicted on you if you wrong her. If you're lucky enough to get her love, you should count your blessings.

Damn, she's muy linda.

5) Linda

Linda spanish name meaning cute.

Linda a common name used in the fifties.

Linda meaning caring, helpful, energetic, organized,spiritual,compassionate, thoughtful and hard working.

6) Linda

Someone really amazing with a beautiful personality.

She'll make you feel alive just by being with her and if you're lucky enough to encounter a Linda, tell her how you feel and don't miss out on the opportunity to be with a Linda! She'll soon be everything you wanted.

Guy 1: "Why didn't I tell Linda how I felt about her back in high school? We could have had the perfect life together. Instead, she's with that other guy now. I totally blew it, didn't I?"

Guy 2: "Yeah... not going to lie to you, buddy, but you should've told Linda how you felt when you had the chance back then."

7) Linda

A person whose tender touch is craved by everyone.

Linda, I crave your tender touch!

Linda

Linda means cute girl in Spanish or Italian.

Most Linda's are quiet. But loud around her friends. She is the best friend you'll ever meet. She's VERY trustworthy and honest. And most of the time gives people a second chance. Linda's Are sometimes really short. ;)

Linda's are very very smart. Linda's can be your BEST FRIEND And someone you can tell anything to. But if you piss her off enough she may be your worst enemy. Linda's usually love dogs, & the colour red. Linda's couldn't care less about shit people say about them and once you meet a Linda you should never let her go. Because sometime in your life. You're really going to need her.

1. Anneka

Very Blond and beautiful. Hilarious with her words, and loves to be random. People love to be around her, she is the life of the party. Always up for anything.

:doglaugh:

1. jacqueline

the hottest girl you'll ever meet. she has the most amazing eyes and will get amazing boobs and an amazing ass. she's the best person you'll ever hookup with and I mean BOTH! meanings. she can seem shy at first but once you get to know her shes the bomb. jacqueline is also a party girl and can get pretty crunk! shes very picky so if you get the chance to do anything with her then you better cause shes one in a million

oh my god! she's so hot she must be a jacqueline.

you hooked up with jacqueline? your the luckiest person alive!

" Love that site " im jealous of myself.....lol