Why is she whining?

Jdarr2113

Hello everyone, I know it has been awhile since me and E-v have posted to the site. I want to wish everyone a Happy Holidays!

I have a quick question if someone can help me out. Last night E-v started whimpering and acting strange, I had a girl over and she stayed the night with me. Usually E-v sleeps with me but for the past 2 nights I have either fallen asleep on the couch or with someone. I thought that this might have been the issue, but she seems to be licking her "bird" more than usual, also she makes extra sure that she stops and sniffs every possible pee spot in the neighborhood. I thought maybe she is in Heat again, but she just went through heat about 4 or 5 months ago. Another thing that I thought might be causing her to whine is that I have been under some stress. She keeps wandering around the house and whining. I really hope she is okay because the soonest I can do anything is Monday the day after Christmas. If anyone can tell me what might be going on that would be a BIIIG Help!! Me and E-v would appreciate it! Thank you!

I've had girls come in season earlier than 6 months - seems fairly common that they'll go more 5 months, then 7 months the next time, in my experience, so that could be what it is, especially since she's licking a lot. There could also be some stress there, since you say you've been stressed. Add in someone else staying overnight, in her place in HER bed... yep, that could also contribute.

Keep an eye on how she's acting, watch for her to act lethargic or to have a fever, or to really be off her feed; as long as all of these seem ok, I wouldn't worry too much. Give her a little extra love and attention, maybe a nice, long walk and a training session to tire her out and let her know she's still important to you...