Husky Owners Holiday!!!!

Sarah

We're BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did you miss us?? lol

Had a fab time, had no signal and the dongle didn't work so couldn't get on here - my god it was awful...I had to drink so much alcohol to help with the separation anxiety lol!!

Well, as you all know, we go evicted from the main field as people though we were going to be too noisy :rofl: 10 huskies noisy - NEVER! So we got moved to the next field and had half of it to ourselves, it was actually better there as we could make more noise lol

My boys had a fab time, especially Kimba as he got to spend a few days with his beloved Gizmo lmao :rolleyes:

We went to beach on Saturday as it was soooo nice, (I burnt) the dogs LOVED it and ran about digging everywhere. The village was so small, we totally took over the streets wandering round with the husky tribe lmao, people stopped and stared at us lol and we got a few shout of - hey where is your sledge lol - duhh it's not snowing idiot lol

I'm sure as my brain begins to function I will be able to add more but for now it's nearly midnight and i'm shattered so am off to bed but will leave you with some pics and i will sort out uploading videos tomorrow :D

SDC11853.JPG SDC11846.JPG SDC11831.JPG SDC11840.JPG SDC11850.JPG SDC11830.JPG SDC11827.JPG SDC11844.JPG SDC11848.JPG SDC11847.JPG SDC11835.JPG SDC11826.JPG SDC11816.JPG SDC11811.JPG SDC11777.JPG SDC11782.JPG SDC11770.JPG SDC11762.JPG SDC11761.JPG SDC11772.JPG SDC11799.JPG SDC11791.JPG SDC11771.JPG SDC11760.JPG SDC11750.JPG SDC11745.JPG SDC11742.JPG SDC11741.JPG SDC11737.JPG SDC11736.JPG SDC11727.JPG SDC11715.JPG SDC11706.JPG SDC11691.JPG SDC11683.JPG SDC11675.JPG SDC11667.JPG SDC11632.JPG SDC11669.JPG SDC11652.JPG SDC11650.JPG SDC11632.JPG SDC11625.JPG SDC11618.JPG

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My boys had a fab time, especially Kimba as he got to spend a few days with his beloved Gizmo lmao :rolleyes:

lmao I now have one very sulky boy here, he was determinded not to let Kimba dissappear this time lol

Gizmo hasn't been on a camping trip he has been out on the pull! He now has boyfriends and girlfriends! I'll do my write up once Ive caught up but unfortunately I have no pics as batteries died in the camera :( trust me there are more picstures to come ;)

SDC11850.JPG

this has to be a fave of mine :) imba and Kaiser cuddles up showing brotherly love, awwwwwwwwwwww

lmao :P they rly do love each other dnt they lol

lol oh yes they do! Poor Kimba's face is like "MUMMY! Help me whats going on! I thought I went on top?" lol Kimba soon got his own back lol Gizmo become the b*tch lol

oh yes - so much so that Gizmo's dipstick came out!! :eek: LMAO

lmoa OMG! I can't believ he did that! Think having only having one blueberry must have left him confuzzled lol It's made it official now, I own a gay dog lol

lmao........shocking shows of affection in public girls!!! Wouldnt go with the gay bit tho amy....he did rather like the girlies too!!!!!!!!!!!! Will post some piccys later wen i'm back from work!

lol oh yes gizmo can't wait to see Michka again for another try and hopefully a first date lol

Lucy I think we have Bandit and Moo were falling in love too (group photo on the beach)

Yes, I'll second that! Just sorting my pics & found this vid (BTW, sorry Sarah, meant to zoom in on your boys :o )

th_AberdaronJuly09141.jpg

lol Gizmo is still determined to get her on a first date lol

message from Gizmo - Would you (Michka) like this for a first date?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5WxDdz-Anls[/ame]

lol oh yes gizmo can't wait to see Michka again for another try and hopefully a first date lol

Lucy I think we have Bandit and Moo were falling in love too (group photo on the beach)

lol Gizmo is still determined to get her on a first date lol

message from Gizmo - Would you (Michka) like this for a first date?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5WxDdz-Anls

lol aahhhhh, how romantic - don't think Gizmo & Myshka would walk paw-in-paw for that long, though!! :o though when Myshka turned round & started humping Gizmo, he did look a bit shocked (& NO, I didn't get that on video!)

lol aahhhhh, how romantic - don't think Gizmo & Myshka would walk paw-in-paw for that long, though!! :o though when Myshka turned round & started humping Gizmo, he did look a bit shocked (& NO, I didn't get that on video!)

lol if they got their own way I dont think they would either lol

Gizmo did look rather confused about being humped by his new found love lol! Maybe Myshka was fancying something more than just a quickie ;)

ok in true "Sarah Style" I wouldn't want to disappoint you so yes - I did fall on my arse :( sigh - BUT......No one got me on camera YAY

I was walking down the hill with my two boys on the walkie belt and the pulled me that hard I slipped on the grass and did the splits with my left foot twisting under me as i went down. I am now lay on the sofa with my foot at a ridiculous angle trying to get the swelling down, so far, it's not working and now my toes look like little sausages :( :( how i'm supposed to get my feet into my stiletto work shoes tomorrow I have no idea, think I may have to opt for flip flops and pray it doesn't rain!