Husky Owners Holiday!!!!

Sarah

Ouch, Sarah, use an ice pack on it - did Marc tell you he fell too ............. BUT he DID manage to save his can of Fosters!

Am praying for nice weather tomorrow for you - don't think the heels'll help you, somehow!

WHAT!!! Oh he failed to tell me that!!!!

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, yeah, but my camera was in the car ......... it really was amazing, he did a full backward roll, still kept hold of the lead & never spilt a drop of lager - he should be on TV!

omg i can't believe i missed that!!!

Marc - do it again :D

ok in true "Sarah Style" I wouldn't want to disappoint you so yes - I did fall on my arse :( sigh - BUT......No one got me on camera YAY

I was walking down the hill with my two boys on the walkie belt and the pulled me that hard I slipped on the grass and did the splits with my left foot twisting under me as i went down. I am now lay on the sofa with my foot at a ridiculous angle trying to get the swelling down, so far, it's not working and now my toes look like little sausages :( :( how i'm supposed to get my feet into my stiletto work shoes tomorrow I have no idea, think I may have to opt for flip flops and pray it doesn't rain!

hope your foot gets better soon saz! I will be honest too, I got pulled over too :rolleyes: lol and if im correct so did jamie. mine wasnt really the dogs though i tripped over a rope lol

they are fab pics you and the sibs look like you had a great time, hope we're on the next one xxxx

you ARE coming to the next one! Even if we have to drag you kicking and screaming, you WILL be coming lol

hope your foot gets better soon saz! I will be honest too, I got pulled over too :rolleyes: lol and if im correct so did jamie. mine wasnt really the dogs though i tripped over a rope lol

you ARE coming to the next one! Even if we have to drag you kicking and screaming, you WILL be coming lol

WHAT- you fell over - hmmm quite THAT quiet lady!

Yes I agree Mary like it or Lump it you're coming!

The farmer is ok with us having the WHOLE field next time so we need EVERYONE to come :D :D :D :party::party:

Thats a cool idea - gives us some time to purchase a tent/ camping gear!

how many of you would be going Alex? My mum has a huge tent and we also have our tent, if mum isn't going to be using it at the time Im sure she wouldnt mind if we borrowed it and then you could either use it or use our tent if you wanted :)

Ours is a 4 man tent and my mums is, I think, an 8 man tent but comfortable will sleep 5.

We'd love to come to another weekend with the huskies - depending on when it is as I work 1 weekend in 5 - this time we WON'T be bringing the caravan, though in April, we might just regret it! We damaged the back corner when it got stuck at the gate! so next time we'll bring a tent, I'm sure we have about 3 to choose from, so if anyone is looking for a tent, I'll see what we have in the loft!