Cant Decide, so after opinions - Manmat or Julius K9 power for Qilaq's new harness?

Simon&Sophia

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I vote Manmat, just because I've got one ;-)

haha... they any good? :) Im not hugely worried about how escape proof they are, Qilaq isnt really a houdini... im more bothered about how durable they are :) and how long they may last and how well fitting they are. The Ezy dog one i have is lasting well but just spins round loads and keeps loosening on its own :/

haha... they any good? :) Im not hugely worried about how escape proof they are, Qilaq isnt really a houdini... im more bothered about how durable they are :) and how long they may last and how well fitting they are. The Ezy dog one i have is lasting well but just spins round loads and keeps loosening on its own :/

I love it because its strong, it gives me peace of mind that it's not ever going to snap and she'll be off. It doesn't loosen and can be used if she runs on the bike as well, which was the main reason for me getting it. It came really quickly, no problems with having to wait months for it.

It's easy to put on as well lol, I'm a bit of a div when it comes to wrestling with her to put a harness on :)

I have just bought 3 Julius harnesses, I like the nice wide straps which don't cut into the dog, extremely robust & well made, if I can lift 8 stone of Diesel with the handle & it is still as good as new, it'll do for me!! I have found other harnesses swing round the body but these haven't on the few walks they've had since getting them yesterday!! Plus, the strap around the front of the chest is velcro so cannot loosen & the one under the ribs is an expanding one but doesn't move. And so much easier to put on with a stubborn dog like Myshka who hates having to give paw to put her old one on! Slip over the head, pass a strap under the ribs & push in place, job done! :P

I have just bought 3 Julius harnesses, I like the nice wide straps which don't cut into the dog, extremely robust & well made, if I can lift 8 stone of Diesel with the handle & it is still as good as new, it'll do for me!! I have found other harnesses swing round the body but these haven't on the few walks they've had since getting them yesterday!! Plus, the strap around the front of the chest is velcro so cannot loosen & the one under the ribs is an expanding one but doesn't move. And so much easier to put on with a stubborn dog like Myshka who hates having to give paw to put her old one on! Slip over the head, pass a strap under the ribs & push in place, job done! :P

Awesome :)

The thing that is kinda stopping me is that the manmat one is like half the price, i can use it for running with aswell incase anything happens to my xback, and i can get a lead to match :P haha. I dont know though...gahhhhhhh. Choices, choices

Kiska's had a Julius K9 harness since May and it's fantastic, can't see myself ever having a different one :) It fits really well, it really easy to put on and seems really well made. It's machine washable too which has proven useful - it's now bright orange again! :P

Awesome :)

The thing that is kinda stopping me is that the manmat one is like half the price, i can use it for running with aswell incase anything happens to my xback, and i can get a lead to match :P haha. I dont know though...gahhhhhhh. Choices, choices

if you get the k9 one with the side hoops like this

harness_with_side_rings.jpg it says : Additional side rings for attachment of lines etc. Ideal for pulling activities.

also only £27 here plus postage.

http://www.k9gear.co.uk/acatalog/K9_Gear_Power_Harness_With_Side_Rings_95.html

if you get the k9 one with the side hoops like this

harness_with_side_rings.jpg it says : Additional side rings for attachment of lines etc. Ideal for pulling activities.

also only £27 here plus postage.

http://www.k9gear.co.uk/acatalog/K9_Gear_Power_Harness_With_Side_Rings_95.html

Arghhh, Louise! I thought id decided on the manmat one, but now im not sure again haha.