Christmas day on the beach

Dunc

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Great pics! We were suppose to go to the beach today, but hubby has come down with a cold the last two days and was not feeling up to it, so I opted for the forest outside my door. But I am truly jealous and hope to go next weekend. They just seem to be sucking up that ocean breeze so happily! Great looking day for a holiday outing!

Fantastic photos !!!!! Beautiful huskies, gorgeous child, and a stunning beach - what more can one ask for on Christmas :) Maybe I'll send you some of our sunshine, if you swop some cool weather with us - we are melting down here :(

I'd swop with you in a heart beat I love the sunshine :)

Nice pics, looked nice and fresh.

As soon as the OH feels better (been ill for 4 months now) we will take the furkiddos to the other side of Holland and go to the beach for a blow out. Need to get 2 x 100 feet lines and let them both run mad.

So now I understand the phrase, Life's a Beach! Great pics.

Sent from my HTC Desire using forumrunner.

Nice pics, looked nice and fresh.

As soon as the OH feels better (been ill for 4 months now) we will take the furkiddos to the other side of Holland and go to the beach for a blow out. Need to get 2 x 100 feet lines and let them both run mad.

PM me when you do, we got to meet each other at some point at least :)

Great pics - looks like a lovely way to spend a Holiday afternoon! :)

As much as I love my country and its amazing people, I'd move in a heartbeat to escape the heat - Alaska would be my place of choice :)

I agree, Rosemary - I hate the heat! I tend to get migraines when it's too warm out... :( The only bad thing about Alaska would be the lack of sunlight in the winter!

[ATTACH=full]32290[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]32291[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]32292[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]32293[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]32294[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]32295[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]32296[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]32297[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]32298[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]32289[/ATTACH]

what beautiful pictures....