Bit of a strange occurance for Qilaq, but...

Simon&Sophia

a few times over the last few days, when we've bumped into other dogs; shes had a little bit of a grump at them. She hasnt looked vicious when shes done it, and shes chilled out after like 15-20 seconds. But the hair on the back of her neck/shoulders stands up in conjunction with it. Now, for all you guys that know Qilaq/have met her..... she is SOFT as anything, so ive not experienced this with her before. I dont think she's going to go for another dog, but - what do you guys think?

Why is she doing it all of a sudden? What is she saying/doing? Is it something i should be trying to curb?

I can't even find a pic as I have a new phone an they are all on my old one :-(

Her hair all stood on end and she ran around the garden with her teeth bared, scared the heck out of me at first lol!

HAHA mental. I dont think Qilaq has it in her to be aggressive. But then again, i dont want to rest on my laurels only for her to one day prove me wrong