Almost Heart Attack

calvinandmommy

So Calvin almost become good friends with a tire.:jawdrop:

We have Calvin trained pretty well that if somebody knocks or rings the doorbell he either goes to the top of the stairs where he can still see the door or he goes into his kennel if it is open.

Ok now about 20 mins ago somebody rang the door bell and Calvin went into his kennel and I locked it (or so I thought). I opened the door to some random guy. The guy asked if my mom or dad was around (I'm 21!) and before I could answer Calvin was leaping out the door on the guy...not in an attacking way though and then proceeded to take off running around like a nut job. I ran out after him and as a car had just passed the house Calvin ran off in the same direction the car was going and almost became a doggy statistic. Thankfully the car was going slow already and was able to stop. And what does Calvin do takes off again running around like a nut job still. My husband managed to get a treat and get Calvin inside. Mean while every time I go near the random guy that rang our door he tries to sell me some cleaner stuff....while I'm chasing after Calvin.:duh:

We managed to get Calvin inside and I managed to tell the door to door guy no thanks. I think if Calvin ever does that again if the car doesn't kill him I will.....he scared the crap out of me! :mad:

some people are idiotic!

I keep my gate padlocked during the day because some stupid fish man opened my gate and walked into my garden while the dogs were in it!!!!

I had a huge go at him, telling him he was a stupid idiot and if my dogs got out Id have a hard job getting them back IF they didnt get killed first!

And No bloody thankyou I didnt want any fish!!:duh::banghead:

Glad you got him back safe. :up:

Isn't it funny that when your pooch gets out you suddenly turn into an olympic quality athlete.

(dressing gown and moocow slippers included :) )