Recommended Books?

Emma&Cookie

So I got a Kindle for Christmas :)

But I'm buggered if I can think of any books I want to read....

I got Lee Evans autobiography for crimbo as well (best prezzie, I'm like, in love with the guy!)

But I'm seriously needing some more books to read, as ive already finished The Life of Lee :-(

Thought id start this thread on good books (hopefully there isn't another thread like this!)

I'll start with my fave books: I already have the 'proper books' so there's not much point in me buying them for my kindle :(

1. The Time Travellers Wife (sorry can't remember who wrote it)

2. My Sisters Keeper - Jodi Picoult

3. The Life of Lee - Lee Evans (seriously, the guy is amazing!)

4. Harry Potter - all of them!

5. The Little White Horse (can't remember who wrote this either)

6. A Child Called It

7. Don't Tell Mummy

So I want some recommendations for other good books.

Just started reading one called 'An Angel With Fur' but to be honest, I'm not really into it at the min :-/

Might have to read Lee Evans again lol!

Im reading Philippa Gregory's The Tudor series. The Tudor series has the book The Other Boleyn Girl. So far the one I am reading (slowly lol) is good. When I want to find a new book I Google like Renaissance Fiction or something like that to find new books to read. :) I hope you enjoy your Kindle.

Im reading Philippa Gregory's The Tudor series. The Tudor series has the book The Other Boleyn Girl. So far the one I am reading (slowly lol) is good. When I want to find a new book I Google like Renaissance Fiction or something like that to find new books to read. :) I hope you enjoy your Kindle.

I do the same thing with google to find a new book, often I search deeper and see if my library has it first. This thread made me find a book comprised of real lettters from a women in the early 1900s. Called: 'Letters of a Women Homesteader' by Elinore Pruitt Stewart.

Jim Butchers Alera series and Dresden Files series. Fantasy

A song of fire and ice (seconded). Fantasy

Peter F. Hamilton (everything) Science Fiction

Richard k. Morgan (everything) Science fiction.

Orson Scott card Ender series. Science Fiction

Kevin J. Anderson Saga of the seven Suns. science Fiction.

Once you've finished those come back and I'll recommend some more. :up: