Photo Dump (pic heavy)

Laine

So for the first part: these are the pictures I took Christmas Day of the dogs. We were at my parents place and this year was kind'a a bleh year, and poor dogs got nothing this time around although next year will be different. Though I had planned to take them out to run, that didn't happen and instead of leaving them outside until we were done supper, I took them home. Oh, and the snow in the pictures? Yeah, all gone now because it went from being minus whatever to currently plus four and rain. :confused:

Orion with the BBQ in the back. I actually like this picture of him.

DSCF0018.jpg

You can see how tall he is compared to Shila! He's growing up (and he's not supposed to! :()

DSCF0020.jpg

've no idea what he was looking at.

DSCF0021.jpg

Close up of ShiShi's face/head. So different than the solid she was as a puppy.

DSCF0022.jpg

More signs that Ri's getting big.

DSCF0026.jpg

ShiShi and the neighbors behind her. Apparently - when I had to go back to the house real quick for stuff I forgot - Orion barked a lot; Shila didn't say much of anything, which is a big change from when I first got her, eh sutsibe? :D

DSCF0027.jpg

While I'm at it, here's pictures of Orion's father and both Shila's parents. Guess where Shi got her build/look from and where she got the coloring. :D

Shi's mom.

shilamom.jpg

Her dad (she even squints like he does).

shiladad.jpg

And this is Orion's dad (the dog on the right).

oriondad.jpg

These were taken in my back yard a day or two before Christmas. They're all of Orion running around like a little spazoid.

DSCF0005.jpg

DSCF0009.jpg

ETA: I like this picture because I get a really good idea, I think, of how Orion might be in harness when really pulling.

DSCF0011.jpg

DSCF0013.jpg

fin :D

He's so cute:heartbeat: I wish we had more snow :( ours only lasted 2 days

Same with ours.

Oh, here's a pic I meant to post but forgot to :duh:

marsdark.jpg

This is Mars, Orion's brother. Originally I thought he'd go black as my previous dog Arizona looked exactly like him when I got her (well, a few minor differences) But his owner said he'd go light. Guess she was right! I still can't believe the color change, or the floppy ears!

FYI, he looks really small in the first picture because after she got the litter of pups Orion and Mars are from, she learned their breeder hadn't wormed them at 2 weeks or four but instead only started worming them at 6 weeks. By then Mars was full of them and he got really small and sick; almost didn't make it. Compared to his sibs he was almost fragile, but he's a fighter and now look at him! And the paws OMG!

Great pics! Shi is teaching Ri bad habits, eh? :eek:

Yep! Exactly. Scary part is, apparently my dad likes Shila cause she was so quiet and he loves her trot. Oh I so have to get pictures of her deer-bounding, too! Bouncy dog!

Some lovely looking dogs there :)

Thanks; unfortunately Orion knows he's handsome. :D

Adorable!

Nice to see another maritimer kicking 'round the forum ^^

Eee! Hihi! Holy cow, never thought I'd meet another person from 'round here; awesome! 'd be wicked if there could be a Maritime Husky Meet sometime.

They are all gorgeous...the pups and parents.

They are; wish I had a pic of Orion's mom. I gotta get one and post it. I love Shi's dad though; great looking dog.

Eee! Hihi! Holy cow, never thought I'd meet another person from 'round here; awesome! 'd be wicked if there could be a Maritime Husky Meet sometime.

Haha, me either, not many east coast people on the forums, I've seen you and another located in NS somewhere. I don't think they come on very often though :(

Would be nice, would need a lot more people then us unfortunately D:

Haha, me either, not many east coast people on the forums, I've seen you and another located in NS somewhere. I don't think they come on very often though :(

Would be nice, would need a lot more people then us unfortunately D:

Too true, although I do have some HO badges to put onto my stuff - eventually - so maybe advertising the forum will help :D.

• 2 weeks later...