New to the Club and need some advice!

Tina's Two

;) hi all, I just joined the website yesterday and was wondering if anyone has any news on local events for Husky and Malamute owners around Northamptonshire UK? I have 2 Malamutes who Ihave been training to run with me and pull me on a scooter. Amy we have had since she was 11weeks old and is a seasoned runner, Mia on the other hand is a rescue and has been through the wars before coming to us in November last year, she was loccked in for 9 months witout any contact except feeding so tends to think all moving objects are food bless her! If anyone knows of any friendly events were I could introduce Mia to other dogs that are happy running/scootering I would be really grateful to hear from you. Just a final note to say thank you for all the brilliant welcome note to me, loving the friendly atmosphere. :clap:

Welcome to the Pack. I'm in the US, so not up on everything that's going on in the UK. You might check this section of the forum: http://www.husky-owners.com/forum/forums/uk-husky-meets.44/ Also might want to post an inquiry in there. When you have an opportunity, we'd love to see some pics of Amy and Mia.

• 2 weeks later...

I haven't quite figured out how to load pics yet.... lol:lolman:

have a look at this. :up:

http://www.husky-owners.com/forum/threads/how-to-attach-images-to-a-post.23546/

• 3 weeks later...