A huge hello from us!

Booster

Hi everybody,

Well, I joined this forum last month to ask a bit of advice about huskies as I was considering getting one and was trying to research the breed as much as possible, I got some great advice from people on here and after much deliberation I brought home my new husky puppy about a week ago :)

So I'd like to introduce you to Nikita (or Kita for short)...she is 9 weeks old and is settling in amazingly well, she has caused havoc already with her naughtiness and is keeping me on my toes...I LOVE IT! :P ...trouble is her middle name but I wouldn't have her any other way, she has us all in stitches with her silly antics!

post-1354-0-42226000-1372278191_thumb.jp She is doing quite well with her house training and has realised that she should go outside and always heads for the door to let me know...she doesn't always make it there in time of course as her full bladder takes her by surprise sometimes but thats to be expected, she's just a baby.

I have a huge cage for her, she is slowly realising that its her den and is fine so long as the door is open for her to come and go as she pleases, at the moment when I lock the door she goes nuts crying and howling but we'll get there eventually.

At the moment she is being fed on Royal Canin (thats what the breeder had her on and gave us a bag when we picked her up) so I'm going to leave her on this for a couple of weeks until everything settles down then hopefully get her onto being raw fed.

I look forward to getting to people on here, its lovely to be able to share advice and experiences with other husky owners. :)

post-6338-13586008406701_thumb.jpg

post-6338-13586008411023_thumb.jpg

post-6338-1358600841574_thumb.jpg

post-6338-13586008418191_thumb.jpg