Has anyone ordered from Country Hounds?

Simon&Sophia

If so, how quickly do they normally dispatch things? :)

And, how soon does it usually arrive?

Finally decided which harness to order Qilaq! lol. Ordered her a ManMat long distance harness, and a ManMat 'strong' collar. Im a bugger for things matching lol

My brother ordered me a tug and neckline about 12 days before Christmas and it got there in time for me to open it :D

Stacey xxx

We order most things we need from there as and when we need them and always get a quick service ... Suppose at the moment however it will depend largely on the backlog of stuff from royal mail as to how fast its recieved Simon

• 2 weeks later...

We send heavier products by courier to the UK now...we haven't had much success with our courier company packets to the UK. It took 8 days to send one to Scotland and 4 days to one in Ireland! Registered mail can be quicker sometimes with orders arriving in 3-4 days in some places in the UK. Courier uses the excuse if it's a rural area they only delivery there every few days, especially in Scotland. Really trying to reduce the postage costs but €7.00 is always the minimum to post a small packet to the UK by registered mail.