Big D's parents!!!!!!!

Val (Zebedee)

As some of you know, we have been trying to trace Diesel's parents but it has been a long project with him being a rescue - but .... we have finally done it!!!!

We managed to trace his breeder who Steve contacted & she said she would dig out some photos of his parents for us .... here they are!!! (please bare in mind these are scanned photos so not best quality on here)

D's Mum is the little red girl who went to New Zealand aged around 4yrs to race competitively, she has since sadly passed away. post-430-0-99957400-1372281976_thumb.jpg.jpg]

D's Dad is the big white who is still alive & well & living in Cheshire.

post-2387-13722826133951_thumb.jpg.jpg]

So he got his Mum's good looks & his Dad's size - what a winning combination if I do say so myself!!

Look how tall his Dad is, up to that bloke's hips!! :wow2:

I would like to say a MASSIVE thank you to his breeder for taking the time to dig out these pics & email them on, I'm sure she doesn't fully understand what these mean to us :D

post-143-13586008436499_thumb.jpg

post-143-13586008436924_thumb.jpg

post-143-13586008437719_thumb.jpg

post-143-13586008438076_thumb.jpg

That's amazing. It must really bring a high level of satisfaction, having the pictures and a sense of Big D's beginnings.

wow his parents are stunning (R.I.P D's mum) are u going to meet up with his dad?

Wow that's amazing. The pics are gorgeous and I agree you can def see how D got his winning combination. Do you think you could ever get the chance to meet his dad?

Oh, I really do hope so!! She seemed positive about it as she still contacts the new owner on a regular basis & drops in to see Casper, so I'd like to think we will

As some of you know, we have been trying to trace Diesel's parents but it has been a long project with him being a rescue - but .... we have finally done it!!!!

We managed to trace his breeder who Steve contacted & she said she would dig out some photos of his parents for us .... here they are!!! (please bare in mind these are scanned photos so not best quality on here)

D's Mum is the little red girl who went to New Zealand aged around 4yrs to race competitively, she has since sadly passed away. [ATTACH=full]32570[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]32571[/ATTACH]

D's Dad is the big white who is still alive & well & living in Cheshire.

[ATTACH=full]32572[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]32573[/ATTACH]

So he got his Mum's good looks & his Dad's size - what a winning combination if I do say so myself!!

Look how tall his Dad is, up to that bloke's hips!! :wow2:

I would like to say a MASSIVE thank you to his breeder for taking the time to dig out these pics & email them on, I'm sure she doesn't fully understand what these mean to us :D

you must be so chuffed persistence pays. well done... and what beautiful parents:lovebone: sad about Mum though ... :grouphug: