will his ears be up ?

pahuljica

my Snowflake is 5 months old. his father is a german shepherd and his mother is a husky.they both have erected ears, so do the other pups from the litter. i am worried that my pup's ears wont be erected. they start to lift up normally. then they just fall down again. i asked my friend (he is breeding amazing german shepherds for 20 years now with his family, and he said that if they dont lift untill he is 8 moths old, he will put something to make them stay up). i am worried,though. this is the pic from this morning so you be the judge. if there is a post about this problem already, i apologize in advance.post-2387-0-35215900-1372535686_thumb.jp

post-6566-13586008656602_thumb.jpg

Sadie is 3/4 husky and 1/4 German Shepard, she's got a flop at the end of her ears even with her being mostly husky. I think her floppy ears are the most adorable things in the world, really like watching her walk/run and how they flop around. When she gets really excited they will sometimes stand fully up, usually when food is mentioned. I wouldn't be too worried about the ears not standing up, makes them more unique. Looks like your guy's ears are like Sadie's, it's not a bad thing since they are somewhat erect, dogs with floppy ears are prone to ear infections, I don't think that will be an issue with your dog's ears. I've seen purebred huskies have a little flop at the end of their ears.

post-2387-0-04008100-1372536516_thumb.jp

Can see the flop on her left ear, that's how floppy both her ears are. Got her mid sneeze so ones standing up and the other is flopped down XD;

post-2930-13586008666223_thumb.jpg