Our Christmas Gift

sutsibe

Had a gift certificate from Becky to have a portrait sitting plus a free 8x10, so I took advantage of it, and booked Tux in (there were a few pics with the 2 of us, but I didn't like any of them!)... I took a couple of props along, and Tux was a good enough sport to allow me my fun - in return for some liver treats! He was quite the ham, and the photographer had a lot of fun with him! :)

post-9643-0-87112200-1372543936_thumb.jp

Tux was happy that I gave up trying to make him wear the Santa hat his "baby" is sitting on in this picture!

post-2387-13725492214741_thumb.jpg

Yes, I am a very mean mommy! :P And yes, Tux is a VERY good sport!

post-2387-13725518827556_thumb.jpg

post-1869-13586008769488_thumb.jpg

post-1869-13586008770152_thumb.jpg

post-1869-13586008771076_thumb.jpg

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, Gigi, those photos look great. I too like the first one. Tux looks so handsome and in command in that photo.

Thank you, everyone - I was thrilled with how well these had turned out! He's really come into his own with the extra attention he's gotten since Shad passed.

Tux is so gorgeous, Id love to wrap my arms around him and hug him.

Most of the time, anyway, he LOVES hugs - quite the teddy bear!

Lovely photos Gigi. We took our 3 recently and lets just say it was a 'cough cough' experiance lol. The poor photographers by the end of it needed vallium I think lol.

He's as much of a ham in front of the camera (well, almost!) as Shad, who was his father, was... It made the photographer's job much easier! That's one of the reasons *he* got to go, rather than another of the "kids"!

W

Had a gift certificate from Becky to have a portrait sitting plus a free 8x10, so I took advantage of it, and booked Tux in (there were a few pics with the 2 of us, but I didn't like any of them!)... I took a couple of props along, and Tux was a good enough sport to allow me my fun - in return for some liver treats! He was quite the ham, and the photographer had a lot of fun with him! :)

[ATTACH=full]32743[/ATTACH]

Tux was happy that I gave up trying to make him wear the Santa hat his "baby" is sitting on in this picture!

[ATTACH=full]32744[/ATTACH]

Yes, I am a very mean mommy! :P And yes, Tux is a VERY good sport!

[ATTACH=full]32745[/ATTACH]

Wow - fantastic pics :clap::clap: I couldn't even get mine to sit for a keyring digital photo - they all stuck their tongues out at the wrong moment and looked so dippy in the final pic :(

So your not tempted to try for a group photo next time then with them all in :doglaugh:

Nope, not in the LEAST! :P

W

Wow - fantastic pics :clap::clap: I couldn't even get mine to sit for a keyring digital photo - they all stuck their tongues out at the wrong moment and looked so dippy in the final pic :(

Those pictures are SO amazing! I wish I could get my babies to pose like that!

Thanks - I have a couple of ADHD Siberians that would also be a real challenge - Tux is pretty exceptional!