Our Christmas Gift

sutsibe

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:wow2:...just saw these....that first one is amazing! Such a gorgeous boy. :wub:

Thanks! I think so to, but admit to being biased - he is, after all, Shad's son... I really like that first one, too.

Hes so handsome those are really good pictures :D I wish I could have something liek that dont here :P

Thanks - Becky and I are lucky to live so close to this studio - he's one of the best photographers in the area, and has been for many years!

Nope, not in the LEAST! :P

Thanks - I have a couple of ADHD Siberians that would also be a real challenge - Tux is pretty exceptional!

I personally think it should have been with the entire pack.......now that would be a photographer who worked for his money! LOL

And whom would be the ADHD sibes? Hmmmm......me thinks you don't have enough faith in them (or perhaps I have too much faith in them?!) Either way, it would be an exceptional pic!

BTW, it's waaaay past time for Ryn and I to do this - perhaps while I'm off?!

I personally think it should have been with the entire pack.......now that would be a photographer who worked for his money! LOL

And whom would be the ADHD sibes? Hmmmm......me thinks you don't have enough faith in them (or perhaps I have too much faith in them?!) Either way, it would be an exceptional pic!

BTW, it's waaaay past time for Ryn and I to do this - perhaps while I'm off?!

Oh, that would have been a way to make myself popular! Can you imagine, too, how long it would take for me to 1) bathe and groom all the dogs for it, 2) get all the dogs there! 3) get them all in a sit or down - AND get them to even begin to stay! 4) keep the boys from peeing on everything - including Doyle (the photographer)! Yeah, I think the Vosses would have loved that! :jawdrop:

Maybe... Zeke, Trooper, Strider, and Ginny - and to a lesser extent the rest of the pack! No, it's not a matter of faith - I KNOW I haven't trained them enough to be able to expect that much good behavior from them! :rolleyes:

Yep, I think it's time! :P

Oh, that would have been a way to make myself popular! Can you imagine, too, how long it would take for me to 1) bathe and groom all the dogs for it, 2) get all the dogs there! 3) get them all in a sit or down - AND get them to even begin to stay! 4) keep the boys from peeing on everything - including Doyle (the photographer)! Yeah, I think the Vosses would have loved that! :jawdrop:

Maybe... Zeke, Trooper, Strider, and Ginny - and to a lesser extent the rest of the pack! No, it's not a matter of faith - I KNOW I haven't trained them enough to be able to expect that much good behavior from them! :rolleyes:

Yep, I think it's time! :P

Oh dear! You're thinking all backwards! In a case such as photographing 11 huskies, one would HAVE to have the photographer come to you! I'd help bathe them all, LOL.

Strider!???????!!!!!! Seriously?!!!!! Not Strider! He has to be one of the most perfectly behaved huskies ......

:doglaugh:

Oh dear! You're thinking all backwards! In a case such as photographing 11 huskies, one would HAVE to have the photographer come to you! I'd help bathe them all, LOL.

Strider!???????!!!!!! Seriously?!!!!! Not Strider! He has to be one of the most perfectly behaved huskies ......

:doglaugh:

Where, at home, would I be able to have all 11 dogs that would be scenic/pretty, where they could be off-lead and I/we could keep cats from interfering/taunting dogs so that they couldn't possibly cooperate? :jawdrop::P