New Brighton, 31st Dec 2011

flyingspanner

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[ATTACH=full]32772[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]32773[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]32774[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]32775[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]32776[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]32777[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]32778[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]32779[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]32780[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]32781[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]32782[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]32783[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]32784[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]32785[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]32786[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]32787[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]32788[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]32789[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]32790[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]32791[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]32771[/ATTACH]

A few of us met at New Brighton today for a stroll on the beach

it looked great ..wish i had been there we like new brighton but i have to work on a saturday ..will it ever be on a sunday maybe ...

it looked great ..wish i had been there we like new brighton but i have to work on a saturday ..will it ever be on a sunday maybe ...

Just post a thread in the UK Meets section, for whenever suits you. There's always a good chance people will turn up.

A few of us meeting in Croxteth Park, Liverpool tomorrow at 1pm if you fancy tagging along Irene.

Just post a thread in the UK Meets section, for whenever suits you. There's always a good chance people will turn up.

A few of us meeting in Croxteth Park, Liverpool tomorrow at 1pm if you fancy tagging along Irene.

thank you nick...i have family coming for dinner 2 moro ..look forward to the pics though..im sure it will be fun :)

never been to new brighton or croxteth is it enclosed there? off till tues may come tomorrow?

Neither are enclosed Sharon, New Brighton was a Beach & Prom walk and Croxteth is a large Country Park that's "just a nice place to be" if you work your dogs though, it is a great place for it. A mixture of woodland paths and mettled roads.

Be great to meet you if you can make it.

i need help! cant get pics on!:mad:

if the pics are too big go here.

http://www.obviousidea.com/windows-software/light-image-resizer/

get the resizer it's FREE.

Resize your images down to about 1000 pixels wide and re save them to a different folder then use.

The "UPLOAD A FILE" button in the thread reply box. when you've added all the pics you'll see at the top of the list of pics

Display thumbnails or full size, click on full size and post the reply.