in this house

BingBlaze n Skyla

I had to laugh when I served coffee at church Christmas day. One of the older ladies in the church handed a cup back to me, and said, "Maybe you should throw this out - there's a dog hair in it!" I very politely did as she asked, and managed to not tell her that it's a regular food group in anyone who has a husky's life!

I had to laugh when I served coffee at church Christmas day. One of the older ladies in the church handed a cup back to me, and said, "Maybe you should throw this out - there's a dog hair in it!" I very politely did as she asked, and managed to not tell her that it's a regular food group in anyone who has a husky's life!

:doglaugh:Should have told her it was a gift, it is Christmas! I'm lucky, my preschoolers don't notice the dog hair that's in the bowl of goldfish for snack, nor do they seem to care when they are done crying on my shoulders or in my arms, that there is husky hair stuck to snot that is smeared across their face. ....and almost every label that I have covered with contact paper to label the toys on the shelves with pics and words, has dog hair embedded in the contact paper.

:doglaugh:Should have told her it was a gift, it is Christmas! I'm lucky, my preschoolers don't notice the dog hair that's in the bowl of goldfish for snack, nor do they seem to care when they are done crying on my shoulders or in my arms, that there is husky hair stuck to snot that is smeared across their face. ....and almost every label that I have covered with contact paper to label the toys on the shelves with pics and words, has dog hair embedded in the contact paper.

LOL - unfortunately, many of the older farming generation around her has NO sense of humor when it involves animals, and especially not animals in the house, heaven forbid! When I took Tux to the nursing home about 2 weeks ago, one elderly woman threatened to kick him if he came near her - "Dogs belong outdoors!"