Kids New Years Eve Party...the epic fail that I inflicted on myself...

Removed #1

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Morning update...

Kids in this age group do not understand the concept of 'time for bed...if your quiet and I don't know your up I'm not going to spend all night comming in to tell you to be quiet' Just in case anyone else was wondering....

One of the kids fell asleep 10 minutes before midnight...was stone dead to the world...

midnight oh one: Kids still drinking their sparkling juice...were told that they were to head to bed after this...

12:05: I had to pee...come back upstairs to baby screamingly awake and the crying girl trying to get everyone to pretend they were drunk...seriously suspecting that crying girl is related to crying boy...

12: 10: Send everyone to bed...crying girl freaks out because she didn't get her medication for being angry...get ahold of her mom...nothing to worry about she got her meds at supper earlier and just forgot...

12:15: The first statement in my morning update is brought to light...

12:30: Find out that crying boy is related to crying girl...resist urge to point out that she's what he looks like when he has his 'moments'...he already knows there's no crying at my house unless you've been impaled. Am not surprised...make mental note to tell crying boys mother that he was one of the most well behaved kids here because...surprisingly he was (those of you who have heard the tales of crying boy KNOW this is nothing short of a miracle)

1am: Threaten to turn off breakers...

1:30am: Girls are finally asleep downstairs...volume in house drops 1000 decibels.

5:00 am...take dogs out...try to go back to bed...

5:45 am...baby is up and ready to start the day...

6am: HOW ARE THEY AWAKE?!?!

So overall...I am spending today as zombie girl...we got some snow so I may use it as a way to drop off orphan kids at their homes this morning...

You are a better person than I.

Sent from my HTC Desire using forumrunner.

wow u are a very brave woman i found it hard enough with my 2 kids and 3 dogs with all the fireworks etc well done for surviving lol x