Time for the vets.....

Sarah

Kimba is going for his Booster this afternoon and Kaiser is coming with me to hold his paws lol

I'm going to get them both weighed while i'm there so come on - how much do you think my boys weigh - here is a pic of them from weekend....

SDC11850.JPG

Kimba 22kgs kaiser about 18kgs

Looks like you're the closest Nix -

Kimba - 23.4kgs

Kaiser - 19.0kgs

no wonder they pulled me over in Wales!!! lol

Oh and while I was paying, Kimba kindly threw up all over the floor in the waiting room oops lol other than that they were as naughty as they come bouncing over everything getting so excited well, until Kimba had to go on the table then his tail went between his legs and he started shaking, my poor boy, he had lots of cuddles from mum though, Kaiser was no help, he was supposed to hold his paw but he was more interested in peeing on the table ROFL

Ohhhh the joys of owning huskies lol

So, in US measurement:

Kimba weighs 51.6 pounds.

Kaiser weights 41.9 pounds.

Zoya "pooped" at the vet's office last Christmas. I think I'd rather of had her throw up. How embarassing.

So, in US measurement:

Kimba weighs 51.6 pounds.

Kaiser weights 41.9 pounds.

Zoya "pooped" at the vet's office last Christmas. I think I'd rather of had her throw up. How embarassing.

Oops!! nice, hope it wasn't tooooooo runny :confused: