Hi From Colorado!

Janna

I am excited to join you here on Husky Owners. I have a 9 month old Siberian Husky named Lakita (which means "Found Treasure".) I got her in April, and she truly and her name fits her perfectly. She was a stray that someone found, and they tried everything to find the owner, but to no avail. Since they had just gotten a puppy themselves, they couldn't keep her. So we were very blessed to get her. She is a very sweet gentle pup, and I plan to train her to be a therapy dog. I am looking forward to meeting you and learning all I can from all of you!:)

DSCF2107.JPGDSCF2393.JPG

Hi Jana,

Welcome to Husky Owners :)

This is a lovely forum for all things Siberian Husky & the people on here will go out of their way to help - never be afraid of asking just about anything,we all learn and progress together here :)

Lakita looks gorgeous,beautiful name for a stunning girl !

I look forward to seeing your posts and pictures...

Best Always & Greetings from Hampshire UK,

Kevin & The Girls :bullseye:

Janna, welcome. This is one of my favorite places on the internet, so read and enjoy the posts. A lot of very helpful and very interested in the breed folks are on here every day. So join in, relax, and let's see some more photos of Lakita. Her mask is very distinctive and really draws you into her eyes. She is a real beauty, that's for sure.

Hey ya Janna, :wave:

A very big welcome to ya!! you have a lovely looking Sibe and Im really glad to hear you gave her a loving forever home. The site is great and you will have lots of fun making friends so please feel free to ask any questions. Really look forward to chatting to ya :D

Hello Jenna and Lakita welcome to the pack :)

Laikita is gorgeous!!!!!!!!! Beautiful markings and colour :) Look forward to seeing more photos.

We have another member here who's partner is currently training their sibe to be a therapy dog :) maybe you could ask for some tips etc about training them :)

Feel free to ask questions and join in with the fun and games

• 2 years later...