Croxteth Park 1st Jan 2012

Val (Zebedee)

Great pics everyone:)

Sky is a bit iffy, not been sick or for a number 2 again but dosnt want to eat. I think it might be advisable to bring own water bowls to stop spread of virus when sharing and not let them drink from the communal bowls at the cafe either.

If you are coming tomorrow I have done jam sponge cake for you all :D

ah poor Sky, not eating is probably a good thing to give her tum chance to settle, our dogs seem to know whats best for them by not eating. Im calling it the liverpool lurgie ! bet you wishing you'd told me to stay at home now! sorry if I was one to spread it around though, should have thought on and kept Nish at home as soon as she took sick

jam sponge cake yippeee thank you.... are you going to make us all sit in a row and wait while you lay it out on step for us?

ah poor Sky, not eating is probably a good thing to give her tum chance to settle, our dogs seem to know whats best for them by not eating. Im calling it the liverpool lurgie ! bet you wishing you'd told me to stay at home now! sorry if I was one to spread it around though, should have thought on and kept Nish at home as soon as she took sick

jam sponge cake yippeee thank you.... are you going to make us all sit in a row and wait while you lay it out on step for us?

Brooke said she'll take the family photo then :) Jam sponge cake on a step with all of us on the step can't wait :)

Hope Sky is feeling better soon :) Indi has eaten tonight and seems to be a little better no vomiting or diarrhoea just refusing food this morning so hopefully on the mend