Whats the difference?

MollynDiesel

• 2 weeks later...

these three all do the same job but are made by different peeps, its important to get a good fit but that goes for any harness type. if you decide to go for the nordkyn shout on here first as a mate brought loads in some time back and is selling them of cheap while stocks last.

nush

An x-back harness is the tradition sled pulling harness. There are a few different types of harnesses, I prefer the x-back ones myself, they work well on my dogs. I got my first decent harness from Akko sports, love that harness but now I'm trying out man mats, just placed an order today.

I wouldn't recommend canadog from my own personal experience. I got a canicross starter kit, I did not like the harness that was included with it at all. I didn't find it the best quality, stitches are already coming out and I used it for only 2 months. However, the harness is not an x-back so their x-back ones could be wonderful. After shelling out over 100 CAD for the kit and getting a harness that I'm disappointed with, I don't think I will be a repeat buyer.