We really, finally did it!

NewSibeMom

Okay, not so much dog related, but on New Years Eve (our 2 year anniversary of dating) Nickolis and I were wed!

We had a 'country themed' wedding, complete with plaid and we did it outside on a bridge over a lake! We had a blast, the officiant was great!

The most amazing thing? It was horrible weather the day before and the day after the wedding, but on our wedding day, not a drop of rain or snow fell!

Sorry I've been MIA lately, been busy planning a wedding :)

post-7184-0-20666700-1372899264.jpg

post-7184-0-84353400-1372899273.jpg

post-7184-0-12247100-1372899283_thumb.jp

post-7184-0-30505700-1372899416_thumb.jp

post-5962-1358600910482_thumb.jpg

post-5962-13586009105362_thumb.jpg

post-5962-1358600910632_thumb.jpg

post-5962-13586009130539_thumb.jpg

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well, they camera was zoomed in, they don't seem that large on our hands, though Nick's is VERY heavy. His is made of Tungsten Carbide and Titanium.

[ATTACH=full]32997[/ATTACH]

they look perfect on your hands though they are to die for! nicks is the same style that we have been looking at but at the front they have a small gem thing, we can seem to find one small enough for my hand though i have tiny hands and the bands seem so thick on my fingers

samantha-jayne

hun, I'll be honest, we bought ours on eBay. They carried our sizes and we narrowed them down not only by size, but by metal, price, even location. Also, my band is 4mm thick, which is about standard for a band for a woman, but they do make thinner bands, and wider bands, depending on what you are searching for.

When I did my search on ebay, I simply typed in, 'ring sz 7.5' and there were a TON to pick from. Just remember, the better quality the metal, the longer it will last. Nick drives a semi truck for a living, so we bought him a tough band. I don't do anything nearly like that, but mine is made of Rhodium.

Let me know if you need help, I can offer suggestions, especially when dealing with ebay.

Thanks everyone!

We only had a 3 day legal wait period before we picked up our License. The hardest part was finding a wedding officiant to not only perform the ceremony on a holiday (New Year's Eve) but also willing to do it on such short notice.

We called over 50 officiants before we found one that agreed to. She was great though, we laughed the whole way through the ceremony, it felt more like a group of people hanging out, causally rather than stuffy and up-tight.

It was a total blast, albeit cold!