Silly Husky

AutumnAlicia

Wizard loves food so much. Its funny to me that if we open anything that sounds like it could be food, even if he is laying down in another room, he comes right in and stares at you. So I tok this picture last night when my bf was opening some orange cookies..

post-2224-0-83467300-1372930982_thumb.jp

He acts like we never feed him!

post-6534-13586009157056_thumb.jpg

That's Ollie he knows the fridge door vs the freezer door, the sound of the aerosol spray cream being squirted (he can catch this mid air as it's squirted into his mouth), the timer on the cooker and the cupboard door being opened where his food bowl is. He's there like a shot. Bo can't be bothered and waits to be called.

Same here you think you can have a nice cup of tea and a biscuit in peace as they have all just had a good walk and asleep... You sit down and slowly try to open the packet quietly and low and behold all of a sudden there they are all three looking as if they have never been feed...

I know! When I have people over I don't want them thinking I'm starving Bart. He acts like no one feeds him, and he'll even cry if it's something he likes. When ever I have anything he's by my side, I tell him all the time if he wants my food he better bring me some kibble and we'll trade. So far he has brought me any kibble. I also tell him that when he's eating I don't bother him so why does he thinks it's ok to bother everyone.

Orion does this! He's even started to offer "Sit" and "lay down" as a way to get something, though it doesn't work. It's funny though if you walk from the kitchen to the living room with something in your hand he jumps up repeatedly trying to at least see what you have in your hands.