Smart? I think I was lied to.. :/

StaceyMae

I was told, that huskies were intelligent. I was lied to.. Because for the last half hour, Sheldon has been sat in the kitchen with peanut butter on his nose.. Now, his tongue is long enough to reach the peanut butter, however, he chose to just sit there licking air :/ My special puppy!

post-6576-0-09506700-1373150581_thumb.jp

30mins or so later...

post-2355-0-01410200-1373153356_thumb.jp

post-6196-13586009257095_thumb.jpg

post-6196-13586009257977_thumb.jpg

post-6196-13586009258865_thumb.jpg

post-6196-13586009259756_thumb.jpg

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Lol, I know, I'm a terrible parent! :) :)

Not all of them can no.. but of course I get stuck with the broken one :)

Mine can be Einstein when she wants...........she can also be pretty graceful at times - others, well, she's just as clutzy as I am! So, you're not the only one with a 'broken' one! LOL

I was told, that huskies were intelligent. I was lied to.. Because for the last half hour, Sheldon has been sat in the kitchen with peanut butter on his nose.. Now, his nose is long enough to reach the peanut butter, however, he chose to just sit there licking air :/ My special puppy!

[ATTACH=full]33085[/ATTACH]

30mins or so later...

[ATTACH=full]33086[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]33087[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]33088[/ATTACH]

Aww Sheldon . he's not as silly as you think. He's just full up. :D That bit on his nose has been carefully placed for later - Yummmmm:rolleyes:

Aww Sheldon . he's not as silly as you think. He's just full up. :D That bit on his nose has been carefully placed for later - Yummmmm:rolleyes:

:doglaugh: Awww bless, as someone who also owns a husky that is not the brightest button in the box I can understand how you feel. But they are always guaranteed to give us a good laugh. Bo often looks at Ollie as if saying "I don't believe you just did that".

Even though he could reach it, he still chose to wipe his nose on his water bowl then lick it up.. Silly pup.

:doglaugh: Awww bless, as someone who also owns a husky that is not the brightest button in the box I can understand how you feel. But they are always guaranteed to give us a good laugh. Bo often looks at Ollie as if saying "I don't believe you just did that".

I'd go as far as to say Sheldon is stupid, I honestly think he is faulty, LOL, just kidding :) He does give me constant giggles, he's always whacking his head, falling/slipping over or just running into things. He's indestructible thats for sure :) But yeah, Sheldon always get that look from me :)