Useful advice about Huskies Traning, understanding behavior, personality of breed and lots more

Dave&Marie

Hello everyone

Once more I've spent many hours researching the interweb :) looking for more information on Huskies it's becoming a very addictive hobby ha ha.

Anyway I came across a very good website that gives very good advice on Huskies, the site includes training tips, understanding behavior, the pros and cons of buying a husky (for newbies like me:)), how to correct bad behavior with out punishing the dog, respect training, the difference in training methods, all about the breed of dog and much much more.

I thought this MIGHT make good reading for all, newbies for good advice in one place and the professionals to agree or disagree with the site etc.

checked site looks ok (http://www.yourpurebredpuppy.com/reviews/siberianhuskies.html)

Regards Dave.

I believe it is OK as long as it is not linked to another forum or a site that advertises sibes for sale? If it is purely informal, like an article, I know it is OK.

Yup that's exactly right. :up: