Hello from Shyla :-) !!!

Zone

Hello am Alpha from London I just wanted to say a big hello to everyone !!! I've been on the forum for a little while now stalking all your pictures and posts lol so its only fair I share my lil beauty with you. Her name is Shyla, she's 3months old and I've had her for just over a week now. I also want to say thanks to everyone because I have learnt lot from your posts and you guys are all reali nice and supportive to new comers, so thanks :-) I look forward to getting to know everyone a bit better.post-7639-0-04670700-1373409914.jpg

post-6448-13586009537527_thumb.jpg

post-6448-13586009538614_thumb.jpg

post-6448-13586009540395_thumb.jpg

post-6448-13586009541268_thumb.jpg

post-6448-13586009542282_thumb.jpg

post-6448-13586009543021_thumb.jpg

post-6448-13586009543745_thumb.jpg

post-6448-13586009544575_thumb.jpg

post-6448-13586009545316_thumb.jpg

post-6448-13586009546224_thumb.jpg

post-6448-13586009547119_thumb.jpg

post-6448-13586009548409_thumb.jpg

post-6448-13586009549148_thumb.jpg

post-6448-13586009549998_thumb.jpg

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

WOW she is gorgeous check out her eyes!!!! she looks like a lil diva who knows how to get her way :P

welcome to the pack :)

Yea she's got me rapped round her lil paws :rolleyes: I cant stay mad at her for 2 long even when she potties in d house after i had just taken her out lol

Thanks , yea dats one of the things that made me fall in love with her :) lol

keep the pics coming so we can see how she grows into her colors, I'm curious if her dark hairs will get darker or thin out. Grace was very silver grey and darkened a lot after a few months. My Grace did keep her mascara well, but Shyla's is so much thicker and just makes her face glow!

keep the pics coming so we can see how she grows into her colors, I'm curious if her dark hairs will get darker or thin out. Grace was very silver grey and darkened a lot after a few months. My Grace did keep her mascara well, but Shyla's is so much thicker and just makes her face glow!

Yea I definitely will :-) am very curious my self cuz she was almost pure White on the first pic I saw her, now her colours are coming out. She's also got a hint of bron on her head, neck and a bit on her back so it will be really interesting to see if those will come out more or if the darker colours will eliminate dat :-)

Welcome to you and Shyla (such a pretty name)!! She is a gorgeous pup, congrats!!

Thanks :-) :-) I was hooked on the name shylo thinking I was going to get a boy so when I got her I was reali confused cuz that was the only name I liked, so I just thought ummmm change d lo at the end to la and it will sound more feminine lol

Finally! What an absolute beauty! I've fallen in love! Her eyes are just gorgeous! Where can I get one?? :)

Loolol if only dat was true lol Sheldon is a stunner :-) The breeder I got her from had the most amazing litter, he had pure White, red and White, silver and White, black and White and two Agoutis !!!! One with blue eyes. I have the pictures of the agouti with with the darker eyes I'll upload is so u can c, I must warn u though she's absolutely stunning!!!

Loolol if only dat was true lol Sheldon is a stunner :) The breeder I got her from had the most amazing litter, he had pure White, red and White, silver and White, black and White and two Agoutis !!!! One with blue eyes. I have the pictures of the agouti with with the darker eyes I'll upload is so u can c, I must warn u though she's absolutely stunning!!!

Do they have any left, I'll seriously travel 100 miles to get one! I desperately want a red one! Yes, please post them, I love love love puppies :) :) :)

Ummmm it's only been a week so he might still have the agouti and another silver and White one- Shylas sister they look so much alike almost like twins. I'll post the pictures on here tomorrow,but the agouti is really special it has a lovely black mask around d eyes coming down d mouth (looks like a butterfly), and white line across the chest. Shyla big but she's bigger almost looks like a boy (the breeder kept a girl from the last litter dat got as big as her dad!!!), if I hadn't had my heart for years on a blue eyed husky I definitely would have chosen dat one plus I lv d whole wolf look now. My brother's getting a red at d end of jan :-) it's not copper red it's more like chocolate brown, I'll post her pic as well :-)

Ummmm it's only been a week so he might still have the agouti and another silver and White one- Shylas sister they look so much alike almost like twins. I'll post the pictures on here tomorrow,but the agouti is really special it has a lovely black mask around d eyes coming down d mouth (looks like a butterfly), and white line across the chest. Shyla big but she's bigger almost looks like a boy (the breeder kept a girl from the last litter dat got as big as her dad!!!), if I hadn't had my heart for years on a blue eyed husky I definitely would have chosen dat one plus I lv d whole wolf look now. My brother's getting a red at d end of jan :) it's not copper red it's more like chocolate brown, I'll post her pic as well :)

Oh I want another one so bad, they are addictive! I swear when I move into a bigger place I'm getting 10! (I'll probably never own 10)

I want the agouti now! If it looks like a butterfly I have to have it, lol. I still see Sheldon as small, he'll never be big to me :) I wish he'd get bigger tbh. Oh I know, if I didn't want a blue eyed one, I probably wouldn't of got Sheldon, but I love my little wolf now :) I'd just love to have one of every colour :)

Oh I want another one so bad, they are addictive! I swear when I move into a bigger place I'm getting 10! (I'll probably never own 10)

I want the agouti now! If it looks like a butterfly I have to have it, lol. I still see Sheldon as small, he'll never be big to me :) I wish he'd get bigger tbh. Oh I know, if I didn't want a blue eyed one, I probably wouldn't of got Sheldon, but I love my little wolf now :) I'd just love to have one of every colour :)

post-2387-13735818176026_thumb.jpgMy brother got in contact with a breeder he was talking with who had about 3-4 reds but there all sold :( I'll keep an yeout for u

post-6448-13586009691937_thumb.jpg

post-6448-13586009696337_thumb.jpg

post-6448-13586009701637_thumb.jpg

post-6448-13586009705288_thumb.jpg

post-6448-13586009708206_thumb.jpg

post-6448-1358600971115_thumb.jpg