Hello from Shyla :-) !!!

Zone

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[ATTACH=full]33309[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]33310[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]33311[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]33312[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]33313[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]33314[/ATTACH]My brother got in contact with a breeder he was talking with who had about 3-4 reds but there all sold :( I'll keep an yeout for u

How gorgeous are they!!! Can't believe yours is a twin, super cute! But that agouti, omg I'd kill to have it, so so beautiful!! I want millions of puppies, love watching them grow up and seeing their personalities come through :) Aww noo, that's a shame, thanks for asking the breeder though, appreciate it :)

Hello am Alpha from London I just wanted to say a big hello to everyone !!! I've been on the forum for a little while now stalking all your pictures and posts lol so its only fair I share my lil beauty with you. Her name is Shyla, she's 3months old and I've had her for just over a week now. I also want to say thanks to everyone because I have learnt lot from your posts and you guys are all reali nice and supportive to new comers, so thanks :) I look forward to getting to know everyone a bit better.[ATTACH=full]33216[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]33217[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]33218[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]33219[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]33220[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]33221[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]33222[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]33223[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]33224[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]33225[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]33226[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]33230[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]33229[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]33228[/ATTACH]

hi and welcome to you both ..she reminds me of marley as a puppy ..

What can I say... you're very lucky, she's beautiful ;)

That Agouti is a stunner, looks like it's had it's face in a coal-bin :lolman:

Thanks :-) yea I reali lv dat agouti, lovely mask and a reali elegant dog. The breeder had another agouti that had blue eyes and a lot more brow to it- dat was a very special one, I'll ask him to send me pictures and I'll post them here :-)

What can I say... you're very lucky, she's beautiful ;)

That Agouti is a stunner, looks like it's had it's face in a coal-bin :lolman:

Thanks :-) yea I reali lv dat agouti, lovely mask and a reali elegant dog. The breeder had another agouti that had blue eyes and a lot more brow to it- dat was a very special one, I'll ask him to send me pictures and I'll post them here :-)

Yea I want to have like 3 huskies, 2 tamaskans, and a great Dane :D hey when u walk ur husky do u get d 'Is it a wolf' lol as if I would be allowed to b walking around wiv one lol don't get me wrong I would lv one!!! Days where my lv for huskies came from

[ATTACH=full]33309[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]33310[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]33311[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]33312[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]33313[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]33314[/ATTACH]My brother got in contact with a breeder he was talking with who had about 3-4 reds but there all sold :( I'll keep an yeout for u

beautiful ....

Realli !!! U have any pictures? D thusy u have as ur display is beautiful

my neice put the picture on for me ..i have lots of pics but i cant do it im waiting for her to come and show me ..so then i can put some on from a puppy .to now ..he will be 4 .....on the 20th jan

• 2 months later...