HuskyMom09

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

welcome aboard! what a beautiful husky you have there :wub: what about telling us a bit more about your pack? What's the name/age/gender?

Yes of course! How rude, still figuring out the site LOL!

Denali- 14 mo old Male

Juneau- 6yr old Female

Diamond- 4yr old Female GSD x Husky

Dakota- 8yr old Male

Rockie- 8yr old Male Mal-mix

Tikaani- 3yr old Male Mal-mix

Timber- 6yr old Male Mal-mix

Riley- 3yr (?) old Male GSD x Husky

Aspen- 15mo old Female Mini Aussie

Gosh LOL 9 doggies? You're so very very V-E-R-Y fortunate! Oh and look there's finally another Diamond in the forum LOL meet Diamond, my woolly husky. He's the laziest ball of fur I have ever seen, but don't underestimate his speed and stamina LOL

Hi and a huge :welcome: to the forum :yahoo:

What a fantastic pack you have. I look forward to seeing loads of pics and hearing your stories - I am sure you must have plenty to share. And of course, having such a big pack you will probably be able to help us newbies to the breed :)

Gosh LOL 9 doggies? You're so very very V-E-R-Y fortunate! Oh and look there's finally another Diamond in the forum LOL meet Diamond, my woolly husky. He's the laziest ball of fur I have ever seen, but don't underestimate his speed and stamina LOL

Oh yes blessed with 9 wonderful fur babies! They are my entire world :) My Diamond is a story all on her own....I will eventually share how she came into and changed our lives just a couple years ago.

Oh yes blessed with 9 wonderful fur babies! They are my entire world :) My Diamond is a story all on her own....I will eventually share how she came into and changed our lives just a couple years ago.

oh start a thread about it please! :cheerleader:or, more like... Start NINE threads about each of your dog's stories :rolleyes::P

Hi and a huge :welcome: to the forum :yahoo:

What a fantastic pack you have. I look forward to seeing loads of pics and hearing your stories - I am sure you must have plenty to share. And of course, having such a big pack you will probably be able to help us newbies to the breed :)

Hello Rosemary! I can't wait to get started on this forum and sharing the story of my pack :) I already LOVE the group :)