She is not a collie!!!!

sian_lea

Oh.... She's not a border collie? D:

I kid, I kid! Kira must have been one as well XD He wasn't very fluffy until he was around 1. Someone did have the nerve to ask if he was a husky coyote mix once >_> I was not impressed.

LOL, a friend of mine used to get that with a girl she got from me out of a mix of sled/show lines. She bred her to a show-line male, and got absolutely gorgeous puppies out of it, and has since sold grandpuppies to several of the people who used to call Gramma a coyote! (And they've done very well in the show ring, at that!)

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

iv been told that keisha isnt a husky. iv also been told by the dog groomer i went to that shes really good tempered for a husky as they are normally really agressive and im very lucky she is with having such young children. oh and they are really good guard dogs too apparently :doglaugh:

iv been told that keisha isnt a husky. iv also been told by the dog groomer i went to that shes really good tempered for a husky as they are normally really agressive and im very lucky she is with having such young children. oh and they are really good guard dogs too apparently :doglaugh:

Haha love it! I actually started laughing when the pet insurance people asked me if teeko was used as a guard dog. Standard questions but the thought of him as a guard dog made me chuckle. Thankfully the lady on the other end had a sense of humour and wasnt offended lol.

She definitely does look husky...

In my parts, huskies aren't too common, and the ones around are the black & white or grey & white, so I'm always being questioned on Sherlock - if he's a "real" husky since he's red and white.

I agree with you, I don't mind people asking me his breed, I get annoyed when they argue it with me.

people are surely weird... BOTH weird and stupid, that is -.- Okay, Miska might look like a border collie a bit but oh come on the wolf-like face says it all (I know how u feel.. People kept calling Dime a GSD :confused: a little kid call him a cat -.-)

haha:rofl: brilliant just pictured my miska as a guard dog, unless they can dissolve people with their kisses, guard dog she is not

She definitely does look husky...

In my parts, huskies aren't too common, and the ones around are the black & white or grey & white, so I'm always being questioned on Sherlock - if he's a "real" husky since he's red and white.

I agree with you, I don't mind people asking me his breed, I get annoyed when they argue it with me.

exactly, and love your boys na its brilliant he is so handsome!

U guys r hilarious lolloolol funny u said, I met this guy with nearly d same husky as urs. I was playing football but as soon as I saw her (shasha) I knew she was a husky. It's was jet black, really short coat, dark eyes but so beautiful and lovely :-) don't mind the fools lol even if it did look like a 'typical' husky u'll still get asked if it's a wolf or a fox and this one time I got 'is it a lion' lmao :D

I

It is very frustrating. I've been told Kissu isn't full husky because he doesn't have a mask. One lady even suggested I get refunded...

I lv ur huskys' name Kissuna !!!!! I would have stolen it if I hadn't already named my girl :( Lovely boy reali nice colours :-)

I

I lv ur huskys' name Kissuna !!!!! I would have stolen it if I hadn't already named my girl :( Lovely boy reali nice colours :-)

Aw. Thank you! :) Would be cool to see his name catch on. How are you pronouncing it? If it's the way I do, there have been some silly mishearings. The way I pronounce his name is like Keh - soon - uh. Some people thought I said Kisstuna. And one lady thought I said Kristina.:oops: