My pack

Shadowpup

aww brill pics :)

The one of Shiloh laying down was just before he started to loose weight again, I wanted to put a nice pic up of him. Thats how I want to see him once we get him better.x

Val: You'd not believe how well behaved he is when we don't have visitors! lol. He's actually the quiet one, allways does as he's told and never plays up! Except when we get visitors who he bounces all over as you found out when you brung Shiloh down in august LOL.

I just realised I hadn't posted any pics of my pack recently so here is a bit of an update on them, here are some from xmas and just before.[ATTACH=full]33323[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]33324[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]33325[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]33328[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]33329[/ATTACH]

lovley pics ...xx

You pack is simply adorable! The Silver in the first clip is a prize-winner what a beautiful face! Looks so very sweet! Is the black one Husky as well? I've never seen a pure black Husky before, handsome dog!! Thanks for the picts!

Carmen OFM

She is really lovely. Thank you, Yuri isn't full sibe he's only 1/4, his mum was half gsd and his dad was a border collie.

Well he has husky in him too. He is so well behaved at home, but out on walks he bounces as Val could probably tell you! He bounces up and down and tries to lick peoples faces. Am working on it and it is getting better. But he's a puller too so we had to get him an ani pull harness as it was killing my back, he has more energy than my sibes..