I'm so lost right now.

AutumnAlicia

My bf was walking Wizard a while ago and somehow he got off the lead. He still has his collar on but somehow he is running around. We live in an area with a ton of traffic so I am freaking out. This is the first time this has happened. We drove around for a while loking for him and called everyone we know in the area and we still can't find him. I am sitting at home now just in case he comes back and he is still out looking. I really don't know what to do. We talked to the police just in case he sees him. :( I really hope he comes back. I am going to have to wait unil tomorrow morning to call around to animal control and I am going to go crazy until I can find him.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I am so sorry, I hate that feeling, hope he;s found soon. Put it up on facebook if your a fb person, an add on craigslist, and findfido.com also you could pull together a list of the closest vets and concentrating on emergency vets and give them a call....all something to do to pass the time and cover your bases. My warm thoughts go out to you.:cry1:

Oh Good God!! Such a helpless feeling and terrifying situation! Prayers are going your way. I've had one of mine run away and thought I'd never see him again, after an hour's plus search. He found his way back to the back door and sat there waiting for some one to open the door. Is Wizard "street smart?" Does he know enough to avoid moving vehicles?

Oh we feel so bad for you right now, know that sickening feeling when something like this happens, I get it upon hearing it happen to someone else. I really hope you find your beloved or someone finds him and gets ahold of you-we are thinking of you with paws and fingers crossed for his safe return!! :grouphug: