PLEASE GOD! LET IT SNOW!!!

Fr Carmen OFM

The above is the fervent prayer howled by my 5 kids: Ivanna, Apollo, Hero, Tuvok and Octavian. Here in Hazleton the temp is a balmy 18 above zero F. and there is zero snow on the ground. The kids scramble to go out but are bummed about the lack of white stuff. It's been an unusual winter so far. Just a faint dusting for Christmas even. Of course, there's still alot of winter left and I'm figuring when the white stuff comes a fallin' there's going to be more than enough to keep any snow lover happy! So they wait eagerly as they snooze around my desk as I type this before calling it a night. Thanks all for a wonderful site. I wish you all a New Year filled with Health, Happiness and Peace!

Fr. Carmen OFM

Amen from Wasington state!!!! We always have had wonderfully snowy winters. This winter nothing, notta, zip!!! of course I got a dog sled this year too...right now I'm watching it RAIN and stare bleakly at the 41*F reading on the closest temp gauge. Did I miss something?? Where is the SNOW!!!!