California Has First Gray Wolf in 88 Years

Kara

Lets hope that they repopulate the area and the humans are wise enough to leave them alone.

yes, lets hope...its amazing the controversy over this subject, but I would love to go camping and know there might be a wolf pack around, I already deal with bears mountain lions and coyotes, why not a beautiful wolf too. adds to the excitement of camping:)

yes, lets hope...its amazing the controversy over this subject, but I would love to go camping and know there might be a wolf pack around, I already deal with bears mountain lions and coyotes, why not a beautiful wolf too. adds to the excitement of camping:)

I'd poop myself! I'm terrified of the coyotes around here, they are CRAZY! A couple years back 2 coyotes killed a young singer in a park in NS D: I always carry a knife on my equipment when I go out, I'm in the middle of the sticks. I've been chased into the house by a coyote at 3am. When I was small my family were about to go inside our house (dark, late at night) and at the edge of the deck (no railings) there was a coyote snarling at us, my dad chased it off. We've had a pack, yes a PACK, of coyotes try to chase down a guy on a four wheeler near my parents place. The coyotes on the east coast are insanely big, like chocolate lab big. I'm thinking they might have crossed the strait and mated with wolves. I do not like these creatures D: They are crazy, pretty, but insane!

Aww bless, it'll be just something for the yahoo's to get drunk and go shoot. :9