Hello from Manchester UK

sean.mcr

hello everyone im Sean ive recentley become an owner of a Husky named Tiahna,she is around 18 month old and she's beautiful, she's my first husky (not my first dog) so im here to hopefully learn all i need to know about owning huskies. I have already done alot of research and know a little already, learning from research and one pretty big mistake, she destroyed the rabbit hutch and killed my rabbit (all within a few minutes), my own fault, i should of knew she would of seen him as game. Anyway im im looking forward to learning form the site im sure it will be very helpful.

Sean 'n' Tpost-8679-0-92279100-1373722997_thumb.jp

post-6624-13586009846624_thumb.jpg

post-8679-0-73219700-1373723005_thumb.jp

To the BEST Husky Forum in the WORLD !!!

Glad you've joined us :up:

Although you've had dogs before, you'll quickly discover that a Husky

REALLY does have some very different traits than most domestic dogs.

Any help or advice you need just shout there's almost always someone here to dispense help.

We have 5 and a half thousand members in over 60 countries worldwide.

Members who have just got their first pup to families who have had huskies for many (human)

generations.

Have a trawl through the different sections and have a search, you'll probably find that YOUR

problem has been answered in the past.

Don't be shy Join in, There are a TON of members in the Greater Manchester area.

(or Husky Central as we tend to call it :)) and there are almost weekly meets up there for you to join in with.

post-1354-1358600984749_thumb.jpg

Hi Sean and Tiahna, welcome to the forum :huskyrocks: Tiahna is gorgeous, and so is the child in your avatar :)

You are soooooo lucky to live in Manchester, there is always something going on, or someone willing to meet up for a walk - not like where I live - it sometimes feels as if I have the only huskies in SA :rolleyes:

Hi Sean welcome on board! :wave: sorry to hear about your rabbit, we learnt the hard way with our 5 rabbits when we got Myshka :( As you have heard, we have a fair few members in the NorthWest & have a good number of meets, you & your family are welcome to come along & let T play with the rest of our pack, we'd love to meet you all sometime :D