Huskies are illegal ?

LovemyTOMMY

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont think she ment it was illegal because its a husky but its illegal becasue she thought it was a wolf :P We get this all the time people thinking huskies are wolves.. Marius gets completely avoided at the dog park sometimes

Glad I live in the UK for the moment - just for that reason and no other! I am quite miffed with what is happening in the USA/Canada.

Can't believe you were subjected to verbal harrassment by someone who obviously needs educating in many aspects,including common sense and good manners to name a few!!!:mad:

Just ignore these type of people,not easy I know if they are in your face,but you don't need to explain or justify owning a Husky to anyone(especially a nutter!!!!:D)

Some of the comments I hear from people make me shake my head in wonder,mutter under my breath and just get on with my walk.

Can't believe you were subjected to verbal harrassment by someone who obviously needs educating in many aspects,including common sense and good manners to name a few!!!:mad:

And I thought those were the ones MOST likely to subject people to verbal harassment - silly me! :P

Just ignore these type of people,not easy I know if they are in your face,but you don't need to explain or justify owning a Husky to anyone(especially a nutter!!!!:D)

Some of the comments I hear from people make me shake my head in wonder,mutter under my breath and just get on with my walk.

Yes that woman was lacking very much of basic manners and common sense.

But from now on im really going to start ignoring these negative people as much as i can.

Ill just continue to be happily walking with my tommy (:

Just imagine what that woman would have done if I had gone to Petco with one of my ACTUAL wolf dogs...she would have had something bad happen in her britches I'm sure! Ignorant people tick me off.

Wow, tell me about it ! Btw your husky family picture posted on your comment

look all so cute, so many cute furry faces.

Good point!He ,he!(That'll teach me to post after a glass of wine!!!)

I was trying to convey that I wish this type of crazy person would just button it!!

I have learnt that it is absolutely pointless trying to converse with someone like this,and you end up feeling more frustrated so we should all practice pretending they are not there!:D

Or train our dogs to wee up their legs whe they start ranting!!!!!..........Only joking,(but it would be funny to see!):P

lol , Thanks and i will ! Btw how do you guys get the pictures with your dogs with dates and names

They look so nice.

click on one and it will take you to the site - follow the instructions on screen then copy and paste the BBCode into the signature box :) (u can find the edit signature bit at the top where ur name is and a lil box drops down

Good point!He ,he!(That'll teach me to post after a glass of wine!!!)

I was trying to convey that I wish this type of crazy person would just button it!!

I have learnt that it is absolutely pointless trying to converse with someone like this,and you end up feeling more frustrated so we should all practice pretending they are not there!:D

Or train our dogs to wee up their legs whe they start ranting!!!!!..........Only joking,(but it would be funny to see!):P

Lol yeah i understand.

click on one and it will take you to the site - follow the instructions on screen then copy and paste the BBCode into the signature box :) (u can find the edit signature bit at the top where ur name is and a lil box drops down

Thank you, i was wondering b/c everyones look so nice with their huskies.

i never even herd a roomer, but nixy is correct when i was walking my dog some couple comes up and asks me is that dog a wolf? i said no shes a sibe. and they just walked on seeming confused but u can't blame them, huskys do look like wolfs:lolman:

Perhaps to the lay person you might have a point...but having both Siberian Huskies and Wolf dogs I can tell you they are worlds apart in how they look and how they act. I have only had one person react toward one of my Siberian Husky girls as they were "wolf", but many who ask when I'm out with my Siberians if they are wolves. I politely just say "No, they are Siberian Huskies" end of discussion unless they inquire more.

Siberian Husky:

409319_10150506672636590_561921589_8592693_1673808674_n.jpg

Wolf Dog:

382953_10150506691751590_561921589_8592731_272665154_n.jpg