Greetings From Fort Saskatchewan

Aspen

Hi All,

My Name is Aspen, I live in Fort Saskatchewan AB, CA. My Humans name is Alan and although he has had 4 dogs before me he has never owned a Husky before, so I am sure he will have alot of questions for all you veteran husky owners. I just wanted to introduce myself and ask you to be patient with my human, trust me he can test your patients at times. Oh....by the way, this is what I look like......post-2355-0-92935400-1373921965_thumb.jp

post-6604-13586010233772_thumb.png

Welcome to the Pack! I was in Fort Saskatchewan many years ago, while on vacation. Aspen, you are a looker. Better take good care of your human Allen.

Welcome Aspen and your human Alan. I'm sure that if your human has any questions there will be someone on the forum who will be able to help. Love your scarf and you are one good looking husky. Looking forward to reading your posts and seeing more pictures of you. Don't forget to get your human to post on the members map. Fort Saskatchewan is cetainly a long place name almost as bad as some of the ones you get in Wales such as Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch.

Hi All,

My Name is Aspen, I live in Fort Saskatchewan AB, CA. My Humans name is Alan and although he has had 4 dogs before me he has never owned a Husky before, so I am sure he will have alot of questions for all you veteran husky owners. I just wanted to introduce myself and ask you to be patient with my human, trust me he can test your patients at times. Oh....by the way, this is what I look like......[ATTACH=full]33560[/ATTACH]

hi ..and welcome from the uk ..:)